- CHASE -

Warning: Jerry x Sam and a bit of Saurtis

________________

A panicked bunny hid behind the school, panting heavily from running away from his gym teacher, Jerry, who was chasing his students with a big and deadly sword threatening to kill them if he found them. Jerry did mean it, well not the killing but hurting them.

Taurtis and Grian were somewhere else hiding like the students not wanting to be killed- well for Taurtis, he didn't want to be killed twice even though he was a clone, but still!

Sam sighed in relief when he was in a safe spot and not seeing Jerry anywhere near him,"I'm safe-"

"Heeyy Sem.."He heard Jerry said which made him freeze. He slowly turned his head, seeing Jerry standing there with his sword in hand. Sam gulped,"Please Jerry, don't kill me! I've treated you better than the other clones! You know you're my favorite, r-right?"He laughed nervously,"Please don't kill me!"He watched Jerry walk closer to him. Sam soon felt Jerry's body pressed against his, now being pressed against the wall by Jerry too,"J-Jerry..."He whined, feeling the sharp tip of the sword be pressed against his side slowly,"P-Please..."

"Who suid I wus guing to kull u?"Jerry whispered to the bunny.

Sam whimpered,"W-Well you said you were going to hurt us if you found us..."He explained. Jerry giggled,"I wun't kull u Sem. I huve a butter idea."

"Which is?"Sam asked, still being scared for his life. Sam just saw Jerry staring at him with his deformed eyes. Sam blinked,now being nervous,"Uh... Jerry? Uh, this feels weird now. Can you step back? I can feel... a lot of things right now which I don't want to."Sam laughed nervously. Jerry leaned in closer to Sam's face,"U luuk tasty."

Sam narrowed his eyes,"Excuse me?"

Jerry threw the sword aside and grabbed Sam's face before kissing him roughly. The bunny squeaked as his eyes widen, but moaned when Jerry groped his ass,"Ah!"Sam closed his eyes shut having Jerry's tongue inside of his mouth, licking every single spot. Jerry was able to taste some of the Jerrykats Sam ate for lunch.

Jerry pulled away and started assaulting Sam's neck hearing a whimper coming from the bunny from the painful bites Jerry was doing on his skin,"J-Jerry..."Sam stuttered out, feeling Jerry started to take off his gym shorts and boxers. Jerry grabbed Sam's thighs, lifting them up as he had his body help keep Sam's body in place by pressing against it. Jerry glanced at Sam,"I'm gunna muke a mess out uf u Semmy~"He started sliding off his suspenders from his shoulders, and started undoing his belt.

"J-Jerry..."He whimpered,"W-Where did you learn this stuff?"

"Anumee."

Sam watched Jerry pull down his pants with his boxers. His eyes widen staring at Jerry's cock, it was quite big since Jerry was a disformed clone so everything in his body was different than the normal clones,"U-Uh, Jerry h-how about you just stab me y-you know? Haha!"He laughed nervously but squirmed when Jerry pressed the tip against his asshole..

"Neh. I wunna try thus on u."Jerry smiled,"Besudes you gut a nuce buuty."Sam yelped when he felt his ass be slapped by the clone.

The bunny let out a loud moan when Jerry slammed himself inside and started to pound into him, not really caring that Sam was a moaning mess,"Su wurm..!"Jerry grunted, his hands grabbed Sam's thighs, spreading them more, almost touching the wall Sam was pinned on,"O-Ow- Ah...!"Sam moaned, feeling pain from his legs being stretched more,not being flexible, but his body was too focused on the pleasure between his hips and the big dick pounding inside of it.

Sam lowered his head, moaning loudly and panting,"J-Jerry..~!"his hands gripped onto his arms tightly.

"Hey Grian, where's Sam and Jerry?"Taurtis asked, looking at the British boy next to him,"Class is over. The game should be over and Jerry should be here."They both walked around the school trying to find them,"I'm surpised no one is bloody or dead. Something must have happened with Jerry."

"Hmm?.. do you think he killed Sam?"

"I hope so..."Grian smiled before being punched in the arm,"I'm joking!"

Taurtis rolled his eyes,"Whatever. He need to find Sam and Jerry so we can go home."He continued to walk, looking at the hallways and classrooms,"Hmm? Let's check behind the school."Grian suggested. Taurtis nodded as they both made their way over there.

"Hmm? Are you sure they would be here?"

"It's the only spot we haven't checked."Both males immediately stopped when they heard loud moaning close by,"Is that... someone... moaning?"Grian questioned.

"Yeah..."Taurtis listened closely,"Wait... I know those moans!"He growled.

"You do?!"

"Those moans are Sam's."Taurtis glared. Grian blinked,"How the fuck do you know that?!"He shouted quietly. Taurtis chuckled nervously,"Uh... heh, you don't gonna know."He smiled before peeking. Grian did the same.

Their eyes widen seeing Jerry fucking Sam against the wall with no mercy, literally.

"J-Jerry...ah!- s-slow down...ngh!- p-please.."Sam begged, feeling his prostate be abused and his legs feeling numb and jelly from all the pleasure. Jerry shushed him up with a kiss which Sam returned back, both males kissed each other roughly and passionately even though the other was being fucked to death.

"Damn. Sam's fucked like literally."Grian muffled a laugh.

Taurtis glared, feeling his blood boil,"Jerry always gets the special treatment."He huffed,"Like Good Taurtis did."

Both males looked back at the other two, seeing Sam sitting on the ground panting heavily,"That wus gud."Jerry smiled as he was fixing his pants and boxers, looking down at the weaken bunny who had cum leaking out of his ass and his short being covered by his own cum.

"Jerry!"Taurtis and Grian shouted, going towards them,"What the heck?!"Grian shouted,"Since when do you know these stuff?!"

"Anumee!"Jerry answered.

Grian frowned at the response,"Of course."

Taurtis was too busy helping Sam get himself get dressed up again, Taurtis glared seeing the marks on Sam's neck but sighed,"Let's take you home."He picked Sam up,"Let's go home!"He said and started to walk.

_____________

"Are you sure you're okay?"Taurtis questioned, staring at his best friend who was sitting down in front of him on the bed. Sam nodded,"Yeah. I may be sore tomorrow, but right now, I'm fine."Sam reassured.

"I can't believe Jerry did that to you! Ugh!"Taurtis growled,"and you enjoyed it! You didn't moan that much when I fucked you!"

"Because he was actually going all out and his dick was bigger than yours."Sam muffled a laugh,"and he was hitting that spot perfectly. He was pretty amazing for his first time and learning from anime."

Taurtis glared,"Wow."

Sam chuckled,"But you're still my favorite."He said, pulling the male into a deep kiss which Taurtis returned and smiled. The bunny pulled away,"But you won't be able to fuck me for weeks now until I feel better."

"Dammit!"Taurtis huffed.

Sam just laughed at the response.