-PARENTHOOD- ONE SHORT

Warning: Mpreg

_________________

"But Daaad...!"A bunny boy whined,"We have to go to school. I can't take the baby with us. Okami won't allow it."

"I've talked to her, and she said it's fine. Besides she wants to meet him."The older bunny said to his son. "Come on Samuel, Your friends need to meet Cody." (A fanmade child for Sam and Taurtis :> that I made and did a smut/one short on )

Sam frowned,"Dad, he's barely 4 months old. He can't be in a school with teenagers."

"Look, you two haven't been there for your baby. You guys are mostly busy with school or going out with friends to party or whatever. You two need to start being there. I'm the one taking care of him for you!"

"Well, we don't know how to take care of a baby!"Sam huffed,"It's hard besides I have a life."

"Yeah. We don't have time for a baby."

"Well, you should have thought of that when you two had the fucking baby, and I don't know, maybe used a condom!"Stanley glared. Sam crossed his arms,"We did, but I guess it had holes in it because someone had it in their pocket that had their pencil in!"Sam shot a glare at Taurtis.

"Don't blame me."Taurtis huffed. Sam growled, and glared at carrier where Cody was laying on,"And that baby messed up my stomach! I had to get a C-section because of him! Now I have horrible scar there!"

"It's not that noticeable Sammy."Taurtis reassured.

Stanley glared,"That's enough. Samuel, I know you two are first parents and new to all of this, but please, try to step up, and take responsibility that you two created. Please?"

"No."

Stanley's eye twitched from anger, and gave the carrier to Taurtis while giving the baby bag to Sam, and pushed them out of the house,"You two are taking Cody to school, and learning on how to be parents without me by your side."

"Wait-"

"Have a good day!"Stanley smiled and closed the door leaving Sam and Taurtis on the sidewalk.

Both boys looked at each other then down to the carrier that showed a baby sleeping, and sucking on a pacifer. Sam groaned,"Great. We are stuck with the baby now."

"Come on Sam, it won't be that bad! I mean, we get to spend time with our son, right?"

"Ugh."Sam rolled his eyes, and began to walk to school as Taurtis followed with the carrier.

Once they entered the school, poeple turned their heads towards the boys, but mostly to the carrier that held the baby. Everyone pretty much knew that Sam and Taurtis had a child. It was weird at first and unbelievable, but they started to see Sam's stomach grow, and show. Everyone was pretty weirded out, but they soon got used to it even helped Sam with things he couldn't do. Well, mostly J, and the group of girls.

"Ugh.. Everyone is staring."Sam mumbled as he got closer to Taurtis. "They are staring at the baby Sam. This is pretty much the first time they see him in person, and out of your stomach."

"Yeah,but they don't need to stare. "Sam mumbled, "Let's go to the classroom. I feel so uncomfortable right now."Sam shivered. Taurtis nodded, and started walking to class ignoring the stares around them.

"This isn't so bad. As long as Cody is asleep for the whole day, we are fine!"Taurtis smiled as they entered the class. It was empty. Sam sighed in relief, going to his seat and placing down the bag.

"Eh. I'm pretty sure Rowan will wake him up witn his shouting."Sam groaned,"Which I don't want to deal with him crying. It hurts my ears, and it's so annoying." Sam sat down on his seat, and relaxed.