- IN HER SHADOW- ONE SHORT

Some genders will remain the same :>

There might be a little smut but not that detailed like the others :> and sorry for any spellling mistakes lol i wanted to finish this as soon as possible

Enjoy :D
_________

"Hey Taurissa! You look beautiful today!"

"Taurissa! I love your hair! It's so long, and soft!"

"Taurissa! How is your skin so clear and smooth?!"

Taurissa this..! Taurissa that..! Ugh! It's so annoying! Taurissa has been the perfect girl ever since we were kids. Always happy, and joyful. She never had problems, and never had a bad hair day! She is my best friend, and I don't hate her for being perfect, but sometimes, it sucks being in her shadow. It sucks being forgotten about.

I don't have a good body as her. I'm pretty flat. Too flat because of my short hair, people mistake me as a guy. Compare to Taurissa, she has her beautful long raven hair, her bright smile, her laugh, her unique personality along with a good body with curves that showed her well round breasts, and a slightly plumped ass. She was blessed by god himself. She's perfect especially with her perfect tan. She's the dream girl. A dream girl that I wish was mine.

Oh did I mention I have feelings for her? Yeah, being in her shadow and having a crush on her makes this situation much worse than it should be, but sadly I can't do anything. Anything at all.

I watched Taurissa walked with the group of girls as she smiled, and giving them advance. My bunny ears went down,"Samantha?"I heard a male voice ask. I turned my head, it was Yuko,"Are you okay?"

I remained quiet as I glanced at Taurissa. Yuko noticed the glance,"Oh..."He mumbled, but he smiled at me,"Hey, don't be sad. You're perfect too! Everyone is perfect the way they are!"

"You think so?"I asked as my bunny ears went up. Yuko nodded,"Yeah. Even through, you are flat chest, annoying, insane, and controlling. You're still perfect sadly-"Yuko stopped himself when he noticed me looking at him with sad eyes. My ears dropped down again. Yuko panicked,"I-I mean- uh- you're just unique Samantha,That's all!"

"... Thanks for trying I guess."I mumbled, wrapping my arms around my body. My attention return back to Taurissa. Yuko sighed,"Come on Samantha. Don't be sad. I'm sure someone sees you as perfect in their eyes. You don't have to have a good body to be perfect!"

I sighed,"Whatever Yuko."

Yuko stayed quiet, and smiled,"Hey, how about you tell her how you truly feel? I'm sure she can help you."

"No! Hell to the no! I'm not doing that!"I glared,"I'm not telling her about those feelings! About me feeling insecure, and forgotten because of her! I'm not doing it!"I huffed

"Hmm? Fine. Then stay in her shadow like you always do."Yuko glared as he crossed his arms. My bunny ears dropped even lower as I stared at Taurissa.

Taurissa noticed me staring at her. She blinked, but smiled at me brightly. My vision started to blur as tears were starting to form. Those tears soon escaped, rolling down my cheeks.

Taurissa's smile faded away, seeing me crying as her expression turned into a worried one.

Tears continued to escape my eyes as my hands turned into fists. I felt arms being wrapped around me,"Samantha no need to cry. I'm sure things will change soon."Yuko reassured,"If you tell her!"

"No!"I cried out,"I'm not doing it!"

Yuko sighed before hearing the bell ring for the first class,"Let's go to class. Maybe class will take your mind off of it."