- MINE -

"Why are they so close to him?"Sam growled out as Grian stood next to him, they were both watching Taurtis be surrounded by a group of girls of the school,"He's my boyfriend! My man!"The bunny hissed out.

"Well, the girls love him since school started. I don't think they care about you two being together."Grian shrugged. "You know how girls are in this school. They're insane!"He shivered,"I miss Yandere high. This school is weird as hell."

Sam rolled his eyes before both males jumped when hearing a voice say,"Hello my.. loving students."

Sam sighed,"Hello Geode."

"I see Taurtis has a lot of admirers."Geode smiled widely at the two boys,"It's very sad that one of them will take him away from you. After all, he's the chosen one. He's the prize. Very sad that you will lose it soon."Geode explained. The bunny growled,"I'm not losing him!"

"Uh, Sam?"Grian elbowed him quickly which got the bunny's attention. Sam looked at the group of admirers seeing some girls now, touching his boyfriend's arms, or fiddling with his blue 'T' shirt. The bunny soon snapped when one of the girls , one of the perverted one that is, started - well tried sliding her hand inside Taurtis' shirt,"That's it!"The bunny made his way towards the group.

"Excuse me!"Sam hissed, pushing the girls out of the way and away from his boyfriend. The bunny glared at the girls before pulling his boyfriend into a very heated kiss to show the girls, once again, that he was taken. Taurtis, on the other hand, didn't mind. He actually did enjoy all these heated kisses he would get from his jealous bunny.

Some of the girls glared at the bunny in anger and some just crossed their arms.

Sam pulled away and smiled,"Come on Taury, we need to go to class. We don't want to be late again."He said before shooting a glare at the girl's, and walked with his boyfriend to class where they would meet Grian,"Ugh, don't you ever get tired with those girls flirting you and all over you?"Sam asked, glancing up.

"Not really. I'm used to it since Yandere high. After all, I was the hottest guy in that school."Taurtis flashed a smile. The bunny rolled his eyes at his response,"They are always flirting with you and touching your arm, or your shirt! You're already taken!"

"Getting jealous again?"Taurtis smirked down at his bunny who glared,"Okay, okay, you are but come on, it's not that bad. You know that, I only love you. Besides you look cute all mad and protective."He pecked his cheek with a slight chuckle.

"Well, I don't care. I don't like it. Do you like it when George checks me out?"

Taurtis narrowed his eyes,"What do you mean? He checks you out?! Since when?!"

"Since a long time ago! You haven't noticed?!"

"Uh..."

Sam frowned, and pulled out a note from his pocket,"Here. He gave me this last week."He handed his boyfriend the note. Taurtis opened it, looking at it.

' you look cute from behind <3 '

"You look cute from behind? What does that mean?!"

Sam shrugged,"I have no idea, but since that day, he's been staring at me, mostly my butt! Thats why he keeps sitting next to us or behind me in classes. I'm surpised you haven't noticed."Sam chuckled before flinching when Taurtis placed his hand on Sam's ass protectively,"Well now that I know. I'm gonna protect this nice treasure that belongs to me."

"Jealous?"Sam smirked before squirming when Taurtis slapped his butt,"Shut up bunbun."

Sam chuckled and both lovebirds walked into class,and taking their spot- which they shared. Taurtis wrapped his arms around Sam's waist, holding close to his body, glancing at George who was already standing at his spot. George didn't do anything, but coward on his spot, he wasn't the type to fight or do any trouble. He would mostly work on his furry suit after taking their dead teacher's head.

Sam's eyes soon landed on the girls who walked inside,taking their spots and some sharing their spots. The bunny smirked and started pecking his boyfriend's neck,"Mmm... you smell so nice Taury. This skin is so smooth. I can't wait to mess it up again."Sam smirked, glancing at the girls from the corner of his eye seeing rage in their expression. The bunny started grind his ass against his boyfriend's crotch while Taurtis blushed red.

"Morning class!"Mr.Chupa smiled at his class causing the bunny to stop and smirked at the girls.

______________

Sam walked outside the school after grabbing some things from Geode. Once he stepped outside, He saw Taurtis being flirted with by a girl once again. Sam growled feeling his blood boil,"They can't fucking learn can't they?"He mumbled under his breathe. Sam hid behind a poles of the school, trying to listen in.

"Come on Taurtis, I'm way better than that bunny. I have a good body unlike him. Don't waste your time on that boy. He's not worth it. I can treat you way better than he can."

"No thank you. I've dated Sam for a year now, so I don't plan leaving him."

"Ugh! Why are you so stubborn?! Give me a chance!... please?"She gave him the puppy eyes before placing a few pecks on Taurtis' neck. The girl suddenly was pulled away from her hair and punched,"Fuck off! He's mine!"Sam shouted, growling at the girl.

"Sam!"Taurtis gasped,"Why did you do that?!"

Sam glared at Taurtis,"Let's go home. NOW!"He grabbed his boyfriend's arm, dragging him back home.

___________

"Sam! You need to calm down!"Taurtis shouted. Sam ignored him, dragging him up to the bedroom," No! I'm sick of it! I'm marking you mine!"He hissed. Once he made it to the bedroom, he pushed Taurtis onto the bed, he crawled on top of him. He immediately started assaulting Taurtis' neck with bites and sucks.

Taurtis moaned,"S-Sam..."He blushed once he felt Sam taking off his clothes. His body was soon naked, Sam's kisses moved down to his chest, biting down on his skin creating more marks making sure they were noticeable for the girls to see,"You're mine. No one else's."

"S-Sam! You're going too fast here!"Taurtis suddenly gasped when Sam started sucking him off,"Oh shit-"He muffled a moan.

Sam continued to suck, deep throating his boyfriend and bobbing his head up and down,purring happily hearing his boyfriend's moans,"S-Saammm..."He moaned out. The more Sam sucked the closer Taurtis felt himself, he bit his lip but blinked when Sam pulled his mouth away. Sam started to undress himself leaving his body exposed to his boyfriend, he looked at Taurtis before slamming himself down on Taurtis' crotch receiving a hitched moan from his boyfriend,"M-Mm..!"Taurtis grunted, placing his hands on Sam's hips.

The bunny let out a painful moan, but started bouncing up and down,not caring about the pain right now. He was too mad to even think about it. As the bunny bounced,  he kept his mouth busy on Taurtis' collar bone and neck area that would be expose to everyone making sure it was covered by marks, very dark ones.

"So tight..."Taurtis grunted out as he watched his boyfriend bounce on him while he assulted his upper body with his mouth.

The bunny continued to bounce up and down,but started to slow down when he was starting to get close,"Mmmm..."He moaned and continued to bounce in a gentle pace, pulling his mouth away from the marked body.

Taurtis pulled Sam into a heated kiss. This kiss continued for a minute but both boys pulled away, moaning as they came.

Sam panted heavily, his body was suddenly pinned down on the bed and looked up at Taurtis on top of him,"Another round."He smirked,"But I control this time."

Sam blushed but giggled, pulling his boyfriend into a heated kiss once more.