Video

"Mm.."A bunny felt arms be wrapped around him along with lips be pressed agaisnt him. The bunny purred before turning around to face the person, pressing his lips into the other, kissing them. Sam tensed up, feeling a hand grabbing his ass which he found weird, but just ignored it. Soon the kiss ended, Sam opened his eyes to see met with familiar eyes. His eyes widen,"Taurtis!?"He pulled away.

"Sam?! I thought you were a girl!"Taurtis said, sitting up before looking at themselves,"Oh shoot. What happened last night?"He rubbed his head from the headache he had.

Sam sat up as well, but soon hissed when he felt pain on his lower back,"Ugh..my head.."He rubbed his temple before seeing themselves naked, Sam spotted hickies on his body,"Please don't tell me we had sex..."Sam mumbled before reaching out his phone from his pocket from the pants that were on the floor.  He unlocked it, going through to their social media and scrolled to see many pictures of the party they had last night after prom. Some were the girls taking selfies or taking pictures of others dancing, or just recording drunk people doing idiotic things,"We were at that party... and we were drinking, but I don't remember anything else."

"Me neither. All I remember is drinking alcohol and everything went black.."Taurtis mumbled.

Sam continued to scroll before he stopped at a video that had Taurtis and him,"Wait... look,"He moved the phone closer to Taurtis to show him. The video played.

There was a voice in the background which belonged to Dom with some music,"Hey! Looks like someone's having fun! A little too much!"He said before his laughing was heard after. Sam and Taurtis were straight up making out while Sam sitting down on a high chair that Sookie and Soul had, Sam had his hands wrapped around Taurtis' neck with Taurtis having his hands on Sam's hips before moving down to Sam's ass. Taurtis' white vest was fully unbuttoned with his buttoned up shirt was half way unbuttoned, showing off some of his chest. Both males were grinding on against each other. In the video, Taurtis moved down to Sam's neck pretty much biting on it. There, the video ended.

"So we did end up having sex. How else did we end up here?!"Sam squealed out before rubbing his temples, trying to remember.

"But we don't remember anything and also, why would Dom post that?!"

"He hates us. I don't think he'll care."Sam said,"But right now, try to remember what happened last night."

Taurtis stayed quiet, trying to remember.

Both males stumbled inside the bedroom, kissing each other. Taurtis closed the door behind them before grabbing onto the bunny. With that, Sam unbuttoned the buttoned up shirt, taking it off with the white vest Taurtis had on. After Taurtis took off Sam's vest and shirt next, letting drop on the floor. Sam was pushed down on the bed, watching his best friend get on top of him and sharing a kiss once again.

While that was happening, Sam's hands slid down Taurtis' chest down to his pants, unbuttoning them. He pulled down Taurtis' pants and boxers, wrapping his hand around his cock, rubbing the tip with his thumb earning a moan from the tanned boy.

Sam felt Taurtis' mouth attached itself to his neck again, feeling teeth biting down on his sensitive skin, but he didn't really care,"Mm... I want you to fuck me Taurtis.. Please and don't stop.."

"We.. we went into this room and we started to get naked.."Taurtis mumbled, rubbing his temple,"and.. and, you told me to fuck you and not to stop."

Sam blushed pink, listening to him, still trying to remember.

"Y-Yes... yes..!"The bunny moaned loudly, arching his back, feeling his best friend ramming into him while his pale hands were pinned down above his head,"More! More!"Sam tried opening his legs more as his toes curled up from the pleasure he was feeling. The bed was moving, hitting the wall that was pressed agaisnt along with Sam's moans which were loud. Taurtis, on the other hand, was watching the boy under him moaning and crying out wanting more of him, which he gladly did. He was already deep inside of Sam, probably even hitting his prostate at this point, but both males didn't knowledge it.

"Oh god.."Sam mumbled, having a flashback of a piece of what happened last night.

Samuel gripped onto the pillow under him, now being on his knees, his upper half was down while the rest was up,"Taurtis..! Ngh... deeper! Harsher please..!"He moaned out, panting and crying out of pleasure, feeling his body bounce up and down from the force Taurtis was putting into his thrusts. Taurtis continued slamming into the shorter boy under him, getting deeper once again, abusing that prostate once again,"D-Dont stop! Don't ever stop!"Sam cried out.

"Oh god!!"Sam covered his face, blushing more.

Taurtis stared at the wall, trying to remember more on his side.

"Fuck... just like that."Taurtis gripped onto the bunny's hair, glancing down at the bunny. Taurtis was sitting down on the bed with Sam sucking him off. The bunny sucked on Taurtis' cock, bobbing his head up and down while moving his head up and down on it with his hands grabbing onto Taurtis' nice thighs.

Taurtis gripped onto the hair more, thursting into the bunny's mouth. Sam gagged, watching Taurtis thursting into his mouth, gripping on Taurtis' thighs for support.

"Dude, you sucked me off!"Taurtis said, looking at Sam.

"I what?!"Sam looked at Taurtis with widen eyes. "You were sucking on my cock dude. That's what I remember. What about you?"

"Taurtis, you were literally fucking me! You were going hard! Oh my god, no wonder why my lower back is in so much pain! We did it all night!"Sam whimpered,"How did this happened?! Why would this happen?!"

Taurtis shrugged,"But we can do it again."He smirked, wrapping his arm around his waist. Sam blushed dark red, looking at Taurtis "What?! No! I mean.."He sighed,"Taurtis, right now, its not the time."

"...Just a little kiss? Come on dude, maybe that will help us remember more."

"Or you just wanna kiss me again to see if you like it?"Sam frowned.

"Uh, maybe."Taurtis smiled,"Come on, we did it before."

"We were drunk!"

"And? Maybe, we'll like it."

"Hmm?...."Sam sighed deeply. He nodded before looking at Taurtis. Both males stared at each other before leaning in, feeling their lips be pressed together. Both of them held onto each other as they kissed.

They blushed red, actually enjoying the kiss. They didn't really feel disgusted. It just felt..normal.  Soon they pulled away, they stared at each other before blushing,"Uh, we should take a shower."Sam said before quickly getting dressed up.

"Oh y-yeah."Taurtis did the same. They glanced at each other before looking away, blushing.