- PAYMENT -

A loud bang was heard. A angry bunny walked to the door,"Coming! Coming!"He shouted, once he reached it, he opened it revealing the leader of the Yakuza leaning against the doorway. The raven-haired male smirked at the bunny in front of him,"Hey bunny boy~"He cooed. Sam, the bunny, groaned,"Don't tell me you are here to get your payment."

"Yup. You own me after buying you this house and getting you a decent job. It's time for you to pay up."Taurtis, the leader, smiled. Sam rolled his eyes, walking away from the door,"Don't worry, I have the money. Come in."He said. The other male entered inside, closing the door behind him. He looked around,"This place looks nice."He placed himself down on the couch. "You outdone yourself Samuel."

"Thank you."Sam walked back to the leader and placed a suitcase on the coffee table,"Here. All the money I own you. You can count it if you like."The raven male grabbed it , opening it and smiled seeing the stacks of money,"Ooo! So much money. ."He closed the suitcase again, standing up,"But it's not enough for the payment."He looked at the bunny.

"What?! How?! That's all the money I own you! How is it not enough?!"Sam hissed before being shushed by Taurtis. He smiled,"Look Samuel, You are one of my favorite clients. Thank god that Yuki brought you to my business. I know we made a lot of deals, but I don't think money will be enough payment. I like you. You are a very clever guy, and smart in your own way when problem solving."Taurtis got closer to the bunny, placing his hand on Sam's waist, pulling him closer. The bunny place his hands on Taurtis' chest narrowing his eyes at the male, confused on what he getting at.

"I've been watching you very closely, very closely ."He admitted. Taurtis' fingers traced down Sam's side as Taurtis' eyes looked at his body, biting down on his bottom lip admiring the body in front of him,"The payment will be completed if,"Taurtis leaned closer to Sam's ear,"If you have sex with me when I tell you to."

Sam's eyes widen before laughing,"Sex? With you? Ha! In your dreams."Sam pushed Taurtis away just for Taurtis to pull him in again. Their bodies pressed against each other,"Don't be stubborn Samuel. I know you are horny for me. Don't lie that you never had a wet dream of me."Sam blushed,"That was when I first met you!"The bunny hissed,"I was crazy for you when I met you. We were both young."

"And?"

"And that was 5 years ago. Now ,we are adults."Sam glared,"And you are going out with a female, remember?" Taurtis rolled his eyes,"We are not officially together Sam. We are just going on small dates."Taurtis leaned closer to Sam,"I've been craving for you for a long time. This dick wants to make you theirs. I've been looking at those nice pictures of you that just make me hard. I always end touching myself to get rid of it."

"Creep."Sam growled.

"Don't play dumb. You have pictures of me too. Yuki told me that you payed her for them."Taurtis smirked. Sam looked away, blushing red,"Okay, maybe I do have pictures of you. I admit that."He mumbled. A warm hand caressed his cheek as he was forced to look at the leader in front of him,"You never wanted to have sex with me at all?"

Sam hesitated and nodded,"Yes I did want to and I still do. You just make me my hormones go crazy everytime you are this close or flirty with me. I just want to remove that suit from your body."The bunny bit his lip as his fingers went to the suit, undoing the vest along with the button up white shirt underneath. Sam's hand ran down Taurtis' chest going down to his stomach feeling some pecks forming.

Taurtis watched and asked,"How about we make deal?"

"Go on."

"I'll get you what you want but in exchange, I want your affection, your time and your body."Taurtis smiled at the bunny,"How does that sound? There is no money involved. Just you and your body."He leaned forward placing pecks on Sam's pale neck moving them down to his collarbone,"What do you say Samuel? Deal?"