- TOY DARE -

"N-ngh..."The bunny moaned quietly feeling the toy inside of him vibrate sending some of that vibration to his crotch. He gripped onto Taurtis' shirt, burying his face into his shirt trying to muffle his moans,"T-Taurtis.. stop.. w-we are on the t-train."He moaned out quietly.

Taurtis had the remote in his hand as he smiled,"Nah. It's a dare Sam unless you wanna chicken out."He smirked at the bunny.

Sam glared up at his best friend.

Taurtis and Sam have been giving each other dares for a whole week. Today was Sam's dare, the dare was that he had to keep a toy inside of him vibrating for the whole day, but Taurtis was the one controlling it so it was his choice to let Sam rest or suffer. It was the weekend so Taurtis decided to take Sam out to the mall where he was sure Sam would embarrass himself at.

The bunny panted.

Taurtis pat his head,"You're doing so good Sam! Just keep doing this for the whole day and you'll be good. Come on, we are here "Taurtis stood up when the train stopped. The bunny whimpered, making himself stand up and then held himself onto Taurtis. Taurtis slowly raised the speed up of the vibrator hearing a moan from the bunny again,"A-Ah..~!"

"Come on Sam."Taurtis said as he started to walk out of the train with Sam still clinging onto him. Taurtis smiled,"Let's go to the comic store!"

The bunny panted in response but nodded. Comic books would keep his mind busy from the pleasure he was feeling, he hoped.

_____________

"Look Sam! They have the new comic that just came out!"Taurtis squealed grabbing the hold of the comic and started to read it while Sam kept himself busy with another comic. Sam chewed on his bottom reading the comic but at the same time feeling the pleasure building up very slowly.

Come on Sam, you can do it. Just focus on the comic.

Sam whimpered softly, crossing his legs. He shook his head and focused on the words, reading them in his head. Sam moved his hips side to side, trying to move the vibrator inside of him on a different place, the bunny let out a moan while gripping on the comic. He soon tensed up, moaning loudly when the vibrator hit his prostate.  He quickly covered his mouth, moaning,"T-Taurtis..."He moaned out quickly making his way towards him, he gripped onto his shirt again,"Taurtis.. can we leave p-please? The vibrator is- ah!- on my prostate..."He panted.

Taurtis looked at Sam,"It is?"He asked before a smirk formed on his lips. The bunny noticed this, his eyes widen,"Why do you have that smir-"The bunny let out a loud cry of pleasure when Taurtis moved the remote to the max, the vibrator was now assaulting his prostate. He muffled himself with Taurtis' shirt. His hands gripped onto it, his legs started shaking from the pleasure. Sam blushed red, trying his best to muffle his cries, but people started staring at the both males,"N-Ngh! Please... let's go somewhere private p-please!"The bunny begged.

Taurtis sighed,"Fine."He mumbled before leaving the store with panting bunny. The tanned male looked around for a private spot seeing every corner being used by their friends. He huffed and left the mall with Sam,"hmm? Since everyone is at the mall. How about we go the school? It's the most private place we have."

"I don't care! Let's just go!"Sam whimpered and moaned. The tall male made his way towards the school with his bunny friend. Since they made it, Sam immediately went to one of the empty classrooms and moaned loudly,"M-Mm! Oh god!"He panted, he leaned against the wall, moaning and panting.

Taurtis watched before muffling a laugh,"This is hilarious!"

Sam growled at his best friend but moaned,"I-It's not funny- ah!"He whimpered as his body slide down to the wooden floor. The bunny felt his pants tighten while the pleasure built up. He immediately unzipped his pants.

"Sam! What are you doing?!"Taurtis squeaked as he watched.

Sam took off his pants and boxers ignoring his best friend. He sighed in relief and moaned,"M-Much b-better..."He panted out. He opened his legs to be more comfortable. The bunny looked up at his best friend while blushing and moaning. Taurtis watched feeling his face heat up from the sight. He felt his pants tighten the more he watch Sam moan and pant. He bit his lip before sitting down on a chair.

"T-Taurtis..."Sam moaned. He watched his best friend unzip his pants and pulled them down with his boxers, revealing his hard erection. The bunny blushed but blushed even more when Taurtis asked,"Can you... suck me off?"

"W-What?!-"Sam moaned, releasing his semen. The bunny panted,"N-No..! I'm n-not doing that!"He whimpered feeling his prostate still be assaulted by the toy. Taurtis pouted,"Please? I dare you to do it."He smirked."Unless you're a chicken Sam."

Sam growled before he slowly made his way towards Taurtis. He looked at his erection, he licked the tip and wrapped his hands around it. Taurtis groaned in response. Sam took the tip in his mouth, sucking and sending vibration to his cock by the moaning.

Taurtis' hand grabbed a handful of Sam's hair, watching him before thursting his hips up hearing the bunny gag. The tanned male thurst into the bunny's mouth, moaning,"Mm.."He bit his bottom lip. The bunny moaned while gagging, gripping onto Taurtis' thighs.

Sam tried sucking on the cock that was fucking his mouth, but had a hard time breathing. The bunny whimpered to give Taurtis a sign which worked. Taurtis pulled Sam's head away from his cock to let him take some air in. The bunny panted,"T-Taurtis..."He moaned still having the vibrator inside of him which he completely forgot about. Sam gagged once again when his mouth was fucked once again by his best friend's cock, moving in and out.

Taurtis groaned, feeling himself getting close. He moaned. The bunny whimpered, feeling something warm be released into his mouth. He managed to swallow it and pulled his mouth away, staring at the soft cock. The bunny licked his lips as his eyes shifted up at his best friend. There was a hint of lust in his eyes which Taurtis noticed.

"Sam-"Taurtis was cut off by the bunny's lips against his. Both males kissed each other roughly, holding each other tightly, ignoring their surroundings and focused on each other, not really caring about what will happen to their relationship after this.

It won't change it much...right?