Media

"Oh my god! Aren't they so cute together?!"

"Ah! I wonder if they're dating in real life! The way they look at each other! Ahh!"

"I wish I could meet them in person and see if they are dating! They are couple goals!"

Sam read through the comments under the post that announced the telenovela he was apart of. This one was a different, it was boy love one instead of the usual woman and man falling in love. For some reason, this novel had a lot of attention, a lot, mostly for him and another actor who he worked for years, his name was Taurtis. They've worked with each other in many novels they acted in, but in this one, it was the first time that he and Taurtis were actually lovers instead of friends or enemies. Thanks to that, there was a lot of fanart of them both together as lovers which Sam didn't mind. Taurtis was a good looking young man, and had many, many fangirls after him. He was pretty good actor as well, not to mention a good kisser. The way he just holds him, it just feels so-

Sam shook his head before placing his phone down when he heard the door open of his dressing room, he turned his chair around to see Taurtis entering,"What do you need Taurtis? Are we doing another scene again?"

"Nope. I just came to talk to you about the comments that we've been getting."Taurtis smiled.

"Oh yeah. I've been reading those comments right now. There's a lot of fans wanting us to date in real life, thanks to our characters. It's quite funny to see them comment and it's nice seeing the fanart that we get."Sam smiled.

"Even the naked ones?"Taurtis smirked. Sam glared,"Don't bring those up. Just seeing those makes me very uncomfortable especially since some of those drawings are wrong about your size."

"What?! What do you mean?"

"You're small."Sam hummed as he turned his chair back, facing the mirror, fixing his hair.

"No I'm not!"Taurtis walked up behind Sam, watching him. Sam let out a low chuckle,"Yes you are. I've seen you naked before Taurtis ,especially when I've seen you do those sex scenes with the rest of the actors we have like Salex, Yuki, Chan and etc. I mean, you don't actually have sex with them in front of the camera, but It's quite small in my eyes."

"That's because my cock is not fully up Sam. Besides, I'm not fully hard whenever I do those scenes. It's a huge turn off when it's in front of three cameras or more!"He huffed. Sam hummed,"It's still small."

Taurtis grabbed the chair before turning it around for Sam to face him, he placed his hands on either side, trapping Sam on the chair. The brunette male blinked, he looked at Taurtis who leaned down, getting closer to Sam's face, being inches apart,"You think I'm small?"

"Yes and?"Sam smirked,"Are you mad?"

"Maybe I am."Taurtis huffed before smirking,"But I'm gonna prove that I'm not small."

"Oh really? How?"Sam smirked once again before squeaking when Taurtis started to attack his neck, seeing his teeth biting down on his pale and sensitive skin. Sam quickly placed his hand behind Taurtis' head, gripping his hair,"T-Taurtis..." Sam watched from the corner of his eye, Taurtis grabbed his thighs, pulling him closer to his body, almost on the edge of the chair and Taurtis spreading his legs, getting in between. Sam's other hand landed on Taurtis' forearm, he moaned feeling Taurtia grinding agaisnt him,"Taurtis.. Wait... We have an interview in 20 minutes..."Sam whispered out, feeling his pants being unbuttoned.

"Then I should hurry..."Taurtis whispered into Sam's ear as the short male's cheeks turned pink.

With that, Sam's pants got removed along with his boxers. Taurtis pulled away, quickly unbuttoned his while the other male watched, feeling his legs open still mostly staring at the bulge he was seeing. His eyes widen as soon as Taurtis pulled down his boxers,"O-Oh."