- YOU'RE NOT HIM -

"Sam?"A British boy spoke, watching the bunny crying to himself out in the balcony. Grian moved himself next to the bunny, looking at him,"Why are you crying? This is the first time I see you crying and actually show emotion. What's going on?"

"It's just... I can't believe Taurtis is actually dead. He's not here anything."The bunny mumbled,"He's really gone. For good this time."He cried. Taurtis and Sam had always been like peanut butter and jelly. Always sticking together, having each other's backs, always making each other's laugh and much more. They had many uh- weird moments as well especially with Taurtis being Jerry- but that's something else. A few days ago, They found out the real Taurtis was dead and the one they thought was the real one ,turned out to be a clone. The note that was left in his locker was the one the real Taurtis wrote. He knew he was going to die. Sam couldn't do anything to stop it.

The bunny wasn't affected much about the loss but he soon started feeling empty and alone. Alone without his best friend by his side and just having him there by his side just like when they were kids.

"I didn't think it would hurt this much..."Sam hiccuped. Grian watched before noticing the note in Sam's hands that had wet dots on it from the tears that landed,"I didn't think Geode would actually kill him. I didn't think I would lose him this way. This early in life."

"Hey don't be sad, at least you have the clones, right?"

"It's not the same!"Sam shouted at Grian,"It's not the same! It's never going to be the same! All of those clones are nothing compare to the real one! I need the real Taurtis here with me! He's everything to me! He keeps me stable! He makes me happy and that stupid teacher killed him for his stupid army!"Sam cried out in anger at the blonde.

Grian listened as his eyes widen.

"We should have never came to Toyko! If we've stayed at Japan, he would still be here with me."Sam sobbed,"He would still be here..."He cried quietly, gripping the note tightly to his chest. He sobbed quietly while the blonde watched, not knowing how to comfort his insane friend before hearing footsteps coming up the stairs. Grian turned his head seeing the five clones standing there. Taurtissa, Taurtis, average Taurtis, Good Taurtis and Jerry.

"What's going on here?"Taurissa asked with worry,"We heard Master shouting." The clones looked at the sobbing bunny holding the note the real Taurtis wrote for him. "Master..."The female whined sadly.

"Master, no need to cry. Taurtis is now resting! Our dear brother gave us life and now he is resting happily with his lover. The woman who he fell for."Good Taurtis smiled softly trying to comfort his master. Jerry nodded," He us huppy nuw!"

"Yeah Sam."Taurtis walked to him,"You still have me! I'm pretty sure I'm almost like the real one but much more better."Taurtis smiled. This caused the bunny sobbed harder,"You're not him! You'll never be him!"Sam shouted at the clones,"All of you are just clones! You guys are just useless clones! You will never replace him! Never!"Sam pushed them out of the way, going to the bedroom and slammed the door close. Sobbing could be heard coming from the room.

"Don't worry, give him time to move on."Grian said to the clones,"He's hurt. This is the second he lost Taurtis, but this time, he lost him for good. I'm sure he will have some mental issues. He needs time that's all."Grian reassured, looking at the clones.

"... are you sure?"

Grian nodded,"Now time to go to bed. We have school tomorrow."He said as he pushed the clones downstairs leaving the bunny to sob alone.

_______________

"Sam!! Hurry up! We need to go to school!"Grian shouted as he ate the breakfast Taurissa cooked for them while the clones waited, being ready. Jerry was gone since he was the teacher for one of their classes. Grian growled,"What's taking this bunny so long!"