- BABY FEVER -

"Hmm? What else do we need?"A bunny asked his husband, walking next to him, having his arm wrapped around his waist which he always did. They've been married for about 5 years now. They dated for a about 9 years since middle school , so they were middle school sweethearts. They been through ups and downs but they managed to push through and are now happily married. They kept in touch with their high school friends since they graduated and catched up with each other if there was any new drama around. Some of their friends were married or having a baby or already had one. Sam and Taurtis don't plan to have a baby for reasonable reasons. One, they are expensive, two, they are a lot of work and three, they didn't feel ready until Sam started staring at the baby area more often whenever they went shopping like right now.

Taurtis caught Sam staring at some baby clothes from the baby section,"Uh- Sam?"

Sam stared, ignoring him.

"Sam!"Taurtis shook him slightly. Sam looked at him,"Yeah?"

"You're staring again."Taurtis frowned. Sam blinked,"Oh- uh sorry..."He mumbled. Taurtis sighed as he stopped on his tracks making his bunny look at him,"Okay Sam, what's going on here? You keep staring at the baby section and the babies for the past months. Do you have baby fever?"

"Uh- maybe..?"Sam laughed nervously as his husband glared him which made him sigh,"Yes. Yes I do. I can't help it! Just look how cute those clothes are! The shoes! Look at it!"He pouted before hearing a baby babbling near by them as they walked. Sam's eyes immediately landed on the infant, staring at them, he pouted more and whimpered,"They're so cute..."

"Sam, we planned not to have kids from the start of our marriage. "

"But... they're so cute! I want one!"Sam whimpered at his husband,"Don't you think it's time for us to have a family? You know I can get pregnant like woman, thanks to my hybrid gene thing."He said," that's the whole reason why we use condoms during our sexual intercourse. I don't see whats stopping us! We're old enough and both of us have a stable job, and a good house."

"Sam, we said we are not having kids. It's too much work and money. We won't be able to handle it. It's a huge responsibility so my answer is no."

Sam pouted more,"But..."

"No."

"But-"

"No! Deal with it."Taurtis glared causing the bunny to get mad,"Fine, but I'm still going to the baby section!"He hissed and walked off to the area. Taurtis watched, sighing deeply but continued doing the groceries deciding to grab Sam when he was done with the list.

--------

After an hour of Taurtis grabbing the items they needed and struggling to find them, he went back to the baby section to grab Sam and pay the items to leave back Sam. "Sam?"He questioned, looking around for his bunny. He soon stopped when he heard Sam at the section where the baby clothes were. He peeked quietly to see Sam staring at a pair of shoes in his hand which he grabbed earlier, He smiled softly.

"Hey Sam."A familiar female voice say. Sam froze realizing who that voice belonged to. He turned his head slowly to the direction,"O-Oh- Uh, Hey Sookie."

"It's a been a long time since I saw you."Sookie smiled,"I see you still look the same, just a bit taller."

"And You haven't change at all since high school."Sam responded before seeing a baby in a carrier that was on the cart behind her,"Is that baby yours...?"

"Yes she is! Soul and I decided to adopt a baby and she's our pride and joy."Sookie smiled. Her eyes shifted at the shoes Sam was holding,"Are you planning for baby?"