- THE CHEERLEADER -

"Samantha? Samantha!!!"A british female shouted at her best friend next to her. The bunny was still busy admiring her huge crush sitting across from her, in another table. The table the cheerleaders used to eat. Her huge crush was the leader, her name was Taurissa. She was the most beautiful girl in the whole team, and the most dreamest. Samantha really loved this girl but when they talked was when they had to do classwork together. Samantha was the nerd in the class besides Grianna. The one who got all of her work done and finished. That's the whole reason why Taurissa always chose her as her partner. Samantha knew she was only using her to get good grades, but she didn't care. She just wanted to be with her, but there's a guy in the way. Salex.

He was sweet football player, very romantic. He is never mean to anyone unless he needed to be, but besides that, he was perfect. Better than her. She knew she couldn't compete with that.

"Samantha!"

The bunny looked at Grianna,"Yeah?"

"Looking at Taurissa again?"

The bunny sighed,"Yeah..."

"Move on Samantha, she is so out of your league.  I'm pretty sure Taurissa and Salex are going out with all the dates, and smoothing they've been sharing. I don't think she likes girls."

"But she flirts with me a lot though..."

"She's just playing around Sam."Grianna frowned,"She's just using you, you know this already." The bunny whimpered,"I know..."She mumbled, she threw away her lunch not being hungry anymore. "I just thought I had a chance with us flirting all of the time... I guess she chose Salex."She sighed,"But there must be a reason why! I mean there is a chance she likes me!"Samantha said, standing up.

"Where are you going?"

"Going to talk to Taurissa."The bunny made her way to the table. The girls giggled when whispering things to each other. They soon stopped spotting Samantha standing there,"U-Umm... Can I talk to Taurissa.. alone? For a moment?"Samantha asked.

The girls turned to Taurissa, she nodded and stood up. She made her way to Samantha. Both girls walked out onto the field going behind the bleachers. This spot was theirs. Anytime they needed to hangout or be with each other. They would always come here. It was always quiet and lonely. A perfect spot. Taurissa looked down at the bunny,"What do you need to talk to me about?"

The bunny blushed before stepping closer to Taurissa who narrowed her eyes at the female,"Samantha?"

"I... I love you Taurissa. I always had ever since we started working together with class work. I always had these feelings for you!"She confessed,"With all of the flirting ,and touching moments we had, I fell for you." The bunny looked at the other female,"I love you!"

"Samantha I-"Taurissa was cut off by the bunny's lips. Her eyes widen, she immediately pushed the girl away from her,"Samantha! I don't love you! I don't like you!"

The bunny stared at the female as her eyes widen,"... what?"

"I don't see you that way. I'm already dating Salex. You're a smart girl. You know this already. You know I was just having my fun with you."Taurissa explained. The bunny stared, her eyes watered, she already knew Taurissa was using her, but it still hurt her hearing those words coming out of her mouth. Taurissa continued,"I was just having my fun. You were pretty easy to use around and touch. All those intimate moments we had were just for my excitement. Not for love. You're just a nerd to me, someone who can help me with my grades so I can cheer for my boyfriend during his games."

"B-but what about all the kisses...? The cuddles?... the teasing? The compliments? About this spot, our spot? The one we use to see each other and makeout?"