-PREGNANCY- ONE SHORT

"Come on Sam, we need to get to school."The raven smiled, looking down at his upset pregnant bunny,"I know you get tired easily and very lazy, but you can't let our baby stop you."Sam groaned in response,"I don't want to. I wanna stay besides I can't get off this bed because of this stupid 9 month belly!"He hissed, glaring down at the big stomach. Sam crossed his arms,"I'm not going. Everyone looks at me weird and it makes me insecure..."He mumbled.

"So? I mean it's the first time they see a male pregnant so..."

Sam huffed.

Taurtis sighed,"Come on. Let's go, I'll give hugs at school."

Sam sighed,"Fine..."

________________

Sam whimpered,"Can we get some food? I'm hungry."He said staring at the store. His boyfriend nodded,"Sure."Both boys entered the store, as soon as they stepped inside, eyes immediately landed on them. Sam frowned,"Oh great. They're staring now."

"Just ignore them."Taurtis grabbed the bunny's shoulders taking him to the snacks,"Just focus on the snacks, and me considering that I'm the biggest and tastiest snack you can have."He smirked. Sam chuckled and smirked,"I would love to have that tasty snack, but I have a baby inside of me so Uh, no."He smiled. The raven male frowned,"Awe..."

Sam grabbed some chococlates, Doritos and a mountain dew while Taurtis grabbed his snacks. Both boys walked to the front desk to pay, they placed their food down on the counter as Carl scanned,"So, how's the baby?"He asked, looking straight at the couple in front of him.

"The baby is doing okay."Sam responded. "Do you know the gender?"Carl asked giving them back their items when Taurtis payed. "It's a boy but we have no names for him,but right now, we are focusing on getting his room ready."Sam explained.

"And school which we should get going."Taurtis smiled, grabbing Sam's hand,"Cya!"They walked out of the store, walking to school. Sam sighed,"Another day of hell with a baby. My back is gonna hurt so much."He pouted, Taurtis wrapped his arm around Sam's waist,"It won't be so bad Sammy."

"For you it won't but for me yes it will be. I'm the one carrying a human being while you are just... there!"Sam crossed his arms,"It's not fair." They stepped inside seeing students talking or at their lockers. Sam walked to his locker, opening it and putting his things away,"It gets tiring."Sam sighed.

Taurtis sighed, he wrapped his arms around the smaller male, pecking his cheek,"It's almost over. You are 9 months now. He will be out."He reassured the bunny. Sam closed his locker, turning to face his boyfriend,"Well yeah, but then we have to deal with him crying all night."He crossed his arms,"and I'm gaining weight! That's not good!"He whimpered.

Taurtis chuckled,"And? You still look cute to me."He leaned in kissing his bunny, his hand placed on Sam's baby belly stroking it softly. The bunny returned the kiss, purring the stroking.

A cough soon interrupted their kiss. They pulled away to see the group of girls smiling at them. "Hello ladies."Taurtis smiled.

"Hey! Aw! Look how big your belly is now Sam!"Silly smiled,"The baby will look so cute! Can we go visit you to see the baby please?!"

"Yeah! It would be so awesome! Seeing a cute little baby!"Chan smiled,"What's the gender of the little angel?"

"It's a boy."Sam responded,"The doctor- well Pete told us it would be a boy, but knowing him, he probably got it wrong. We'll see."Sam explained. "How will you give...you know birth to it?"Soul questioned,"Since well, you don't really have.... you know."

"By a C-section which Pete will do. I really don't trust him with this, but I have no choice."Sam sighed.

"Yeah... but good luck! Are you two having any more kids after this?"Sookie asked with a smile.