~SAMANTHA~ ( OLD)

"Taurtis!!! This is working!!"Sam smiled happily, he was wearing a girl's uniform, Salex's uniform, Taurtis's ex girlfriend. Sam was walking with Taurtis outside, being time to go back home. Sam smiled happily and brightly,"Sookie is finally falling for me!"

"Well, for Samantha actually."Taurtis corrected, looking at him, walking next to him, and staring at the uniform, feeling sad about Salex and her death, but he had to admit Sam did look gold in it, and did show off his curves he didn't know he had especially his big...cakes he had.

Sam frowned softly,"I know that but she likes it! It's going in the right path! For once your girlfriend was useful for something!"he smiled. Taurtis frowned sadly and glared,"Don't say that about her. She was nice and sweet to you."

"I know, but Sookie is falling for me!! Im so happy!"he walked on the path of the school with Taurtis,"Besides, it's like having Salex back with us, just with different looks and body."

"I guess."Taurtis mumbled,"So you are saying I should see you as my girlfriend just because you are using her uniform?"

"I don't know. I guess, I would be your new girlfriend!"Sam smiled,"Samantha, your new girlfriend which would be me!"

Taurtis looked down at him,"I mean, you are dressing up as a girl and trying to be with Sookie which she is falling for which also doesn't know you are Sam under that uniform!"he mumbled,"And it is my ex girlfriend's uniform , so maybe I should get something in return!"

"Why?"

"Because I'm helping you get with Sookie , and you are saying bad things about Salex! It's not fair! Along with you wearing her uniform. That's messed up!"he glared and crossed his arms,"it's making me miss her!"

Sam sighed,"Fine. Fine. Geez. You can have something in return for helping me and making you feel bad."he said, stepping inside the house when they made it. Taurtis stepped inside as well, closing the door from behind.

Sam walked to the couch and sat down,"Great. Now the day is over, I can change out of this now."he smiled,"But first, what do you want in return? Chips? Videogames? My homeworks for the rest of the year? Money? Food?"

Taurtis stared at Sam and glared before going to him,"How about you?"

"Me?"Sam asked, confused before squeaking, feeling himself being pinned down on the couch,"Taurtis...?"

"Yes, you. Let me have you as a nice return for helping you."he smirked. Sam blushed,"Whoa! That's too far besides you are not gay!"

"I never said that besides it's something I won for helping you."Taurtis placed his hand on Sam's hip before sliding into the shirt of the uniform, pinching Sam's nipple.

Sam shivered,"H-Hey! Stop it! I can just buy you videogames! All of them!"he looked at Taurtis,"Nah. This is more fun than looking at a screen."Taurtis pinched his nipple again before rubbing it.

Sam shivered again and let out a quiet moan,"leave my pink nipples alone!"Sam glared. Sam squeaked again when Taurtis threw him over his shoulder like a potato sack,"Taurtis! Put me down!"

Taurtis ignored him as he hummed, walking to their bedroom they shared. Sam huffed. Sam let out a 'oof', falling onto the bed when Taurtis threw him on the bed. Taurtis climbed on top of him, placing his hands on either side of Sam, trapping him.

Sam looked at him and laughed nervously,"O-Okay Taurtis, let's just playing with games, we can go to the store and buy everything you want!"

"Dont worry Samantha , you will enjoy this very much."Taurtis smirked. Sam glared,"Taurtis! Get off of me. My name is Sam not Samantha! Remember?! I'm doing this for Sookie!"

"I have no idea what you are talking about Samantha."Taurtis said, sliding his hand into the uniform shirt again, pinching Sam's nipple.

Sam shivered and whined. Taurtis lift up the shirt and licked Sam's nipples before lifting Sam's skirt, pulling down Sam's boxers.

"T-Taurtis..."he whined out as his tiny cock and his big butt were exposed. Taurtis smirked,"Geez, Samantha, I never thought you were this thick~"

"T-Taurtis! Stop games! And give me my boxers back! I get it! I shouldn't had done that ,but im sorry!"Sam whimpered. Taurtis ignored him , unzipping his zipper, and unbuttoning his pants before pulling them down with his boxers exposing his pretty big cock.

Sam flustered,"H-Hey! C-Come on Taurtis! You're going too far! We are just joking around right? Right?!"Sam waited for an answer, but there wasn't,"Taurtis?! Right?! Answer me- Mmph!"Sam got interrupted by a pair of lips smashed into his.

Sam placed his hands on Taurtis's shoulders, whimpering, trying to push him away. He let out a moan in the kiss, feeling Taurtis groping his ass. Sam's tongue and Taurtis' were battling each other. Soon Taurtis won, Taurtis' tongue explored Sam's mouth.

Sam was...shocked about his own best friend doing this to him, but surprisingly, he was enjoying it. Was Taurtis just doing this for payback? Or...?

Sam then screamed in the kiss, feeling something big slamming inside of him. His eyes went widen, watering up. Taurtis pulled away from the kiss, leaving a string of saliva connected to their tongues.

Sam closed his eyes tightly, feeling Taurtis moving in and out in a slow pace,"T-Taurtis...I-It h-hurts..!"he whined out and sniffled. Feeling some pair of lips against his neck, Sam blushed red and bit his lip.

Taurtis sucked on his neck, while holding Sam's legs, holding them wide open. After a few slow thursts, Sam let out a quiet moan,"A-Ah..."

Taurtis smirked, speeding up his thursting. Sam moaned more,"T-Taurtis..!"he drooled, gripping the bed covers, arching his back slightly.

"Geez Samantha, you're so tight."Taurtis smirked, thursting into him with all his strength, feeling Sam's walls tightening around his cock. Sam moaned more as he drooled more,"S-Stop calling m-me that..!"

Taurtis grabbed Sam's hips, digging his nails into them, starting to ramming inside Sam.

Sam gasped, and arched his back, having his tongue out,"T-Taurtis!!"he moaned out and let out a scream of pleasure, feeling his best friend ramming into his prostate, hitting it just right.

"M-More! More! T-There!"Sam begged. Both of them were sweating at this point, the bed moving with Taurtis's thursting, the bed frame hitting the wall while Sam's loud moans filled up the room.

"R-Right there! Yes!"Sam moaned out loudly, drooling and having his eyes closed, enjoying the pleasure Taurtis was giving him.

After a few thursts, Sam and Taurtis cummed, moaning their names out. Taurtis collapsed on top of Sam and panted heavily,"Geez Sam, that was amazing."

Sam glared,"Now you want to call me by my name."he panted out,"And is this enough as a return for you for helping me?"

"Yup."Taurtis said happily. Sam glared more,"By taking my virginity and destroying my ass?!"

"Yup. You should show your curves more instead of hiding them."Taurtis hummed. Sam frowned,"No. Or else you will fuck me again so i rather hide them."

"Awe..."

"I hate you."

"I love you too!"