New Story!!!

I had been waiting for so long to announce this!!! I'm so happy to tell you that I've written and completed another story and the name is...

*Drumroll*...

Entwined!!!

*Confetti blast*

So this story is already completed and will be updated every Saturdays and Tuesdays. It is a short story of a grandfather and his granddaughter...

The description is right down 👇 there...

“How far can a man go to stay close to his granddaughter when there are no hopes for her survival? Will he let her only hope leave him behind in this world or will he do something drastic to make her stay by her side...

Join this old man's journey as he takes his final decisions to letting go of the most precious person in his life...”

This plot had been stuck in my brain for a quite some time and after Graduation...Yes Finally I Graduated!!! I decided to get this plot written and a story made out of it. I've been so sooo glad that I was finally able to get back to writing after keeping myself busy with the college things that are now done with.

Stay tuned and I really hope that you'll give this story a chance just like you gave 'Protecting You' a chance. I'm thankful and appreciate your support to my stories and hope *again* that you'll keep supporting my writings.

The attached song is dedicated to all of you wonderful people who came across this book and my Lovelies!!!

Thank you for being such supportive readers. Stay safe, happy, and healthy &...

Treat People With Kindness ✌️

All the Love 💜

-R