V.

Lily's POV

I stood with my hands at the back. Evan was standing beside me with a mischievous smile. And if you want to know how I know his name...then let me tell you...this is the name by which he was addressed by the Greek God in front of me. He was sitting on his chair throwing daggers in my direction from his eyes. I acted as if that wasn't affecting me in any way while from the inside...I was shitting myself.

Not literally...

I think after an eternity his voice boomed

"Explain."

I looked at him baffled. What does he want me to explain? Before my mind could register, the words got out of my mouth

"What do you want me to explain?" My words gained reactions from them that made me shiver in fear. I gulped visibly and bit my lip. His eyes traveled down to my lips and darkened for a fraction of a second before going normal again and concentrated on my whole face.

He raised his eyebrows challenging me to ask the same question again. My mind started working as I realized what he was asking.

Ohhh!!!

"I want to go home." I said as I stood straight not showing how much I was dreading on the thought that the next thing I'll feel would be a gun on my forehead. His eyes narrowed while Evan snorted.

"You can't get out of here baby girl. You're trapped.." he trailed the last word and made hand gestures to emphasize on what he said.

He wanted me to beg in front of them or look scared. That, I realized when he looked at me evilly. All my fear jumped out the window.

Who was he to decide that? Not even my father trapped me in my house. I was free my whole life. I don't even know them. How can they keep me hostage. My inner self awakened.

I scowled at him ferociously. For once his eyes widened when he saw my expression. He was surprised by my way of showing that I was not going to be kept against my will. His expression changed to normal and then he shifted his gaze from me to the Greek God. I looked at him too and saw him looking at me intently.

"Who are you?" He asked in his authoritative voice. He would think I've gone nuts, but I couldn't help but chuckle..without humor in my voice.

"Does it look like I give a damn whether you know my name or not? I don't know you...you don't know me. So it's better if we stay stranger for the rest of our lives. I have nothing to do with you. And that should be vice versa." I was happy to see his expression change from blank to shocked to confused to intense. He studied me from head to toe.

"Why did you save us back then?" He asked. Before I could say anything, I was cut off by Evan.

"Just kill her already. I don't care if she's dead or alive. I don't give a damn." He said the last word in my tone and I gave him my best death stare.

"Why?" The Greek God asked again, ignoring him.

"I told you there too.. I didn't want any chaos in there. I don't care who you are. So don't feel you're special."

I mentally slapped myself when I saw him getting up from his chair. His eyes were blazing with anger and frustration. He marched towards me and stood so close that our chests were touching. I took a step back and he took one forward. This continued until I was backed up to the wall and before I could escape, he put his hands on both side of my body and caged me in. Evan left the room immediately with a secret smile and closed the door behind.

He was maybe six-two, I realized because he towered above me by inches. I was five-eight, so I had to tilt my head upward to look at him. His eyes were so dark and so mysterious that I thought that I would get lost in them. His smell entered my senses and I felt hazy. His jaw looked sharp and his silky hair begged me to run my fingers through them but I controlled them.

Now is not the time to act like a hormonal teenager getting excited over his short time crush. I shook my head as he leaned in closer and closer until his lips touched my ear. A delightful shiver ran down my spine.

Why was I feeling this sensations?

He breathed and the air hit my ear. He spoke

"If there was any other girl talking to me like the way you did...she would have had a bullet through that mouth.."

I was scared and this would be an understatement. He continued.

"But you...you don't know...that's what you said. So I can think about letting you go. But you have to keep that mouth of yours shut. And if I find a single word slipping out of that sweet lips of yours.... I'll personally attend your funeral...and my presence in your funeral would be a big thing coming from me." He whispered. His lips collided with my ears and each and every word that he spoke felt like a promise to me. He sure was a person that would be a perfect example of why parents say not to talk to strangers. He backed a little and looked straight in my eyes. His eyes were now glistening with devilish emotions. I gulped again as my mouth parted and a gasp left my mouth. I could feel my heart beat increase. I needed to breath. Suddenly everything became blurry and darkness consumed me.

Again....

Ryan's POV

She was about to slide down when I held her by her waist. She fainted again. I picked her up and led her on the couch. Her hair fell over her face. I took a piece of her hair and swept it behind her ear. She looked like an angel...so peaceful.

She surprised me. She was the one who handled the best of my men and dodged them. She almost escaped this place and was standing in the main hall. And still she wasn't looking scared until she saw me.

The way she scowled at Evan was strange and his expression was priceless. If this was some other situation...I would have laughed in his face. She looked like her parents had always spoon fed her...she didn't know about the cruel world. She had guts to speak like that in front of me. She was challenging me every time.

I wanted to know where she was from and if she knew us. She got me suspicious about her. And there was only one way of knowing who she really was. I got out of the room and saw Evan standing in front of the mess that was created in her room.

"I want you to leave her at the back of that same cafe." I said in monotone. His head whipped in my direction.

"WHAT??!! How can you do that? She is obviously dangerous. She has seen a lot then she should have. No no no no.." I cut him off.

"I want you to have some men follow her from now on. Let's see where she takes us." We lacked information about her and this was the only option. He nodded and left.

Let's see where this takes us....