A Damn Author's Note!!!

Hope you were having a good day!!! It's okay if it wasn't the case...mine sucks most of the time...

Okay back to the topic...

So you might've read the bonus chapters before this one and if you have not...then you might wanna go back and read it...because I'm going to talk about those chapters in this one...

So I have decided to make a Mafia Series with "Protecting You" being it's first installment. I have no idea how many more books will be added to the series, but what I do know is that all of them would be standalone. So it would be easier for new readers to read them in any order they want. Also I'll make sure that there will not be spoilers for other books.

It had taken me a lot of time to prepare myself for writing another book with the same genre and I would like to thank you readers for the love you gave to "Protecting You". You are one of the reasons why I'm starting to write again.

So to please you and myself...I've started writing the next installment in the series. The name of this mafia series will be...

*Drumroll*

The Shadows

And the next story that I'll be publishing in the next few days will be *another drumroll*

"Shielding You"

*Confetti popping around*

Like I said it will be standalone and will have some of the characters from this book visiting each other!!!

I'll be having a blast writing this because I'm

SO...

EFFING...

EXCITED!!!!!!

*Screaming in the distance*

*deep breath in...deep breath out...*

Soooo....I wish we meet again in the next book and enjoy our journey together...don't forget to share your thoughts with me...I'll read each and every comment and try to reply them as soon as possible...and as appropriately as my mind can...that doesn't help me all the time...

Anywayyyy...

The book is up in my profile. You can go and check it out!!!

Have a nice day and stay safe and healthy!!!

All the Love 💜

-R
...