VI.

Lily's POV

When my eyes opened, I saw my father and Jim hovering over me. Dad leaned back a little bit as Jim left the room hurriedly. I tried to sit up but dad held one of my shoulders. After sometime our doctor came and examined me.

"Besides the bullet thing... She is good. No need to worry. She already got medication for that. But you have to be cautious. No pressure on that part." He said and went out. Jim followed him.

Now I was alone in my room with an angry dad. He was looking at me intently for God knows how long.

Wait a fucking minute....

"What am I doing here?? I remember the last time I was somewhere else." I was baffled as I recalled the incidents that happened in that room with that Greek God. I didn't know his name. His smell and proximity still sent shivers down my spine and his words were etched in my brain.

"We were called by the cafe. You were left on the ground by don't know who. And you were not in this dress." He said in a monotone. I looked down to see that I was wearing a simple blue colored sundress that reached just above my knees. I don't remember wearing this. I rarely wore sundresses...

Then the memories hit me. Since I was operated for the wound on my shoulder they must have changed me into this and in those hectic moments to escape that place...I didn't even realize what I was wearing. I sighed. Who changed my clothes??

I was pulled out of my confusion by my name being called. I glanced at dad and he looked concerned. I sat up on my bed while he positioned me so that I could sit properly without harming myself and got closer.

"What happened? Who took you away? And how did you end up in that place?" Dad fired slowly not to push my buttons.

The words by the Greek God lingered in my mind.

And if I find a single word slipping out of that sweet lips of yours.... I'll personally attend your funeral...and my presence in your funeral would be a big thing coming from me.

I had nothing to worry about. My father was capable to protect me. I was capable to protect myself. But the way he had spoken those words dripped with danger. I gulped and looked at my father. I shook my head

"I don't remember. I got shot from behind and was not able to see who shot me and then I fainted. I don't know who took me away, cured me and left me there." It was partially true. I had no idea who had shot me.

It was his turn to sigh. He hugged me as I reciprocated his gesture. We sat like that for a minute or two after which he gave me some medicines and asked me to rest.

I slept as the face of that mystery guy tried to haunt me.

I woke up the next day and saw Jim sitting beside my bed with a magazine in his hand. I rubbed my eyes and sat up

"Good morning." I said as he nodded and kept the magazine aside.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked

"Better. How are you?"

"Curious." He said frowning. I exhaled deeply. He gestured me to explain him everything. I never lied to him and I wanted to tell him the truth so bad but had internal battle.

"Don't even think to speak a single word if you are going to lie to me." He warned.

"Would you tell this to Dad?" I asked few moments later. He shook his head.

"Depends."

I raised my brows at him in mock surprise while he deadpanned. There was no way out of this. And it wouldn't harm..I guess. I need to tell this to someone...anyone except my dad. He would get tensed.

I told him everything from the starting of the cafe encounter to the warning he gave me before I fainted. He sat silently listening to each and every word and nodding to himself sometimes. When I was done narrating every detail he leaned back on his chair.

"So one of them has a name and that's Evan. And you don't know the name of that so called 'Greek God'? " He asked rubbing his chin. I nodded and let my hands support me to sit.

"I know nothing about them but I felt like they had something to do with mafia life. I want to know their truth. In case they want to abduct me again. I should have the least bit idea about who they are?" I spoke slowly meaning my every word.

He nodded and stood up. He glanced at me and left. I stayed in that position for a few moments before he came back with his laptop. I shifted as he sat on my bed. I folded my legs in front of me as he started searching something on his machine.

After sometime, he was looking at a lot of pictures of guys named Evan. He showed all the images to me as I continued shaking my head. None of them matched what I remembered. He kept scrolling down further as I grew more and more exhausted.

"You should sleep." He commanded and shut his laptop. He took medicines from the table and gave them to me. I ate my pills and leaned on my bed, on my back. He kissed my forehead

"Sleep well. I want my sissy to get well ASAP." He caressed my cheek and left. I fell asleep this time with a smile on my face.

Ryan's POV

It's been two days and we still were lacking information on that girl. Lily was her name. Evan had his men 24/7 on duty outside her house. She was recovering from the bullet shot so she never left the house but we were still alert.

"This is the car that entered her house, stayed for an hour and left." Evan said as he showed me the pictures of her house. The car looked very expensive but it had tinted black glasses and it's number plate was covered before it entered the mansion.

"Why is the number plate covered?" I asked. Evan shook his head

"No idea. But this is very suspicious. We are trying to track down the car to see who is the owner. And this is something interesting. We saw this guy inside her room." He said as he showed another picture of a guy standing with a cup in his hand looking out the window. He looked young and built. He was deep in his thought and was frowning.

"We never saw him entering the place so I think he came in that car. He is the same guy who was spotted with that girl in other photos when we looked for her information." He informed.

Indeed he was the same guy.

"I want information about this guy. Every last detail. His past, present, work, family...everything." I told him. He nodded and said something on his earpiece. Later Zach came inside my office, took the pictures from his hand and left after acknowledging me.

"What happened with 'Gonzalez'? Any progress?" I asked as I sipped my coffee.

"Yeah. They are planning on killing some girl but who...we still have no idea. Our sources are trying to get that information. But I'm not worried about that. They are hungry for girls. Abusing and harming them is what they have always done. Part of their life. As far as you are concerned..they will keep threatening you. Nothing else." His boredom was evident.

"You should go now. It's late." I said as I started working on my computer. He shrugged and patted my back

"Sweet Dreams. If you get any." He winked and left. I shook my head with a smile on my face and continued doing my work....