XIII.

Lily's POV

I woke up with a smile on my face. I would never be this happy in the morning. I wasn't a morning person when I was younger but when I got into this mafia life, I had to be alert most of the times. That meant less sleep for me. But I got used to it and I would wake up groggy and irritated every morning. But today was different. I was at Ryan's house and still remembered how his body felt close to mine. The way his lips perfectly fitted and the way his hands explored my body as far as they could. I felt a connection, a string that pulled me to him. But I was confused as to why he opened up to me so easily. I had heard about his sex life and that he had his fair share of women. That made me jealous of those women and I felt like ripping their hair apart. But he didn't know me that time so I can relax. Now I'm not letting him taste another women ever.

A knock came on the door as the maid that had blessed us with her presence last night in the kitchen, entered with a dress in her hand. I looked at her puzzled.

"Sir sent this for you." She said meekly. I nodded and was happy that she wasn't fired from her job. It wasn't her fault that she saw us making out like there was no tomorrow. The mere thought of last night heated up my cheeks. She kept my dress on the side of the sofa and left. I walked towards it and picked it up to see a bikini with my dress. It was black coloured and looked my size. I shook my head. Why would he choose a bikini for me? How did he know my size? Without dwelling on that thought much, I went and took a shower.

When I came out, I saw a note placed where the dress was kept. Must have fallen when I took the dress with me. I opened it read.

You can have your breakfast downstairs..I'll be waiting..
-R

I thought of him and me sitting in the dining area alone having breakfast. My memory of kitchen was nothing related to eating. It was more like devouring each other.

I looked at the mirror. It was a blue dress that reached my knees. Fit from the abdominal region and flowed down freely. It had elbow length sleeves. I had tied my hair in a ponytail and already had my heels. My face was devoid of any makeup. I had applied another bandage to the wound and the dress wasn't bothering it in any way. It was still stinging but not like last night. I took my cellphone and got out of my room. I went downstairs, entering the kitchen to see Evan with his head in his hands and groaning.

Hangover...

I cleared my throat. His head whipped in my direction. He looked at me shocked and then when he recalled what happened last night, he stood up

"Are you okay? Did anyone else get hurt? I should've not taken him with me to the club? I'm such a fool." He started cursing himself as he paced around the kitchen. I couldn't help but chuckle. He stopped and looked at me with confusion. I passed him and started making coffee for him. All the ingredients were kept on the counter beforehand. I was thankful to whoever kept these things here in the first place.

"What is there to laugh about?" He asked as he leaned on the counter besides me with his arms crossed in front of him, trying to look intimidating. But I had seen his drunk side so I wasn't bothered at all.

"Nothing. Just recalling how you were about to kiss me." I said smugly as his so called intimidating features fell and he turned pale.

"Tell me I didn't do anything that I will regret for the rest of my life. Tell me I didn't get married to some unknown bitch. Tell me I don't have a baby." He started listing his fears as I snorted.

"This will help." I passed him cup of strong coffee as he stopped rambling and sipped it. I patted his shoulder

"Nothing bad happened last night. Ryan managed everything. Including your drunk ass." I smirked as his face flushed. He grumbled under his breath.