II.

Ryan's POV

"I need you in my office right now." I said and cut the call. After some time, a knock was heard on the door and entered my friend Evan.

"I was busy FUCKING HELL. Why do you always disturb me when I'm having something personal to do?" He grumbled as he sat in front of me on the chair.

"Hello to you too Evan." I said in a calm voice.

"Fuck you." He gritted.

"What crawled up your ass? Do you want to get laid or something?" I said while opening the drawer and picking up a file.

"I was working on that, you fucker." He said, glaring at me. I smirked.

"This is Calum. He was seen in our casino last night. He was trying to create a scene just to distract us from his other men who were trying to enter that place too. But James pulled him out of there before he could do anything and captured his men too. They are in the north warehouse. Want to accompany me?" I asked him, standing up from my seat.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go." He said and stood up too. We made our way to the ground floor and exited the building before taking my car. I sat on the driver's seat as Evan sat in the passenger one and we left.

This was what I liked about him. He would never distract himself from work. He had brains and skills and was one of the most trusted people I had. His approach was logical and I asked him for his opinion on most of the things because I knew he would be right. But we never thanked each other for anything. That was not in our nature.

We parked our car in front of the warehouse and made our way inside. We entered the room where we had kept all those men tied to a pillar in the middle. James was standing there with a rod in his hand, casually flinging it in the air while the men were bruised and battered because of what they got from that rod. A chair was placed in front of them. Zach and Liam were standing in each of the corners of the room with guns in their hands.

"Who sent you?" Evan said as he sat on the chair. I leaned on the wall near the door and gave him time to 'socialize' with them. Three of them looked at him in fear knowing that they won't be able to get out of here alive. But one who sat in front of him on the ground, laughed.

"He'll die." He said pointing his chin towards me. I could see the clenching of Evan's fist and the next moment I heard a crack. I blinked as I straightened myself and started towards them. When I got closer Evan stood up and wiped his fist in his coat. I sat in his place and stared at the one whose face was now painted in blood. I knew his jaw and nose were broken but which one broke first, I had no idea. He glanced at me under his lashes.

"Who sent you? This is your last chance." I said as I took out my knife and looked at it. He seemed shocked for a second but covered it.

"Does it look like I'll tell you?" He said and shook his head as if he felt pity for me. The nerve of this guy. I shrugged at him as I drew my knife at his sides, cutting the throats of two of the men. They didn't even get the chance to choke out anything. The man who was sitting at the back yelled

"Please let me go. I'll tell you everything." I glanced at James and he nodded. I pointed him to take the man with him while I handled the other. He came near us and cut his rope. Then he took hold of him from one side while Liam held his other arm and took him out.

"So where were we Calum?" I asked looking dead in his eyes. His eyes widened as he realized that we knew about him. We knew who sent him but we just wanted to hear that from his mouth.

"Go to Hell." He said trying to sound brave but his shivering gave away.

"Your choice." I said and the next moment, blood oozed out of his throat as he choked once and then stilled. I cleaned my knife on his shirt where it was not drenched and then put it back in its place. I went in the other room while gesturing towards Zach to take care of the body. Evan followed me where the other man sat and was drinking water. He was done telling whatever he wanted to say. I looked at Liam.