XL.

Lily's POV

I felt fingers playing with strands of my hair. Warm breath fanned my neck and my body shuddered in delight. My eyes fluttered open to get filled with one of the most heart warming sight. Ryan was smiling down at me while his fingers continued their work in my hair. His other hand held his head in his palm. He looked so careless. As the sun peeked through the curtains his eyes shined in the sunlight, his sharp jawline looked more enhanced as his disheveled sex hair raised insatiable feelings inside me.

"Good Morning Tesoro." This was the first time I was hearing something other than English coming out of his mouth. Not to forget his finger that left my hair and ran through my cheek and traced my lower lip. My breath hitched as I saw the intense look he was giving me.

"Good Morning." It came out as a whisper. Our proximity wasn't helping my case either. I felt my cheeks getting warmer as his fingers travelled over my neck to my collarbone. Slowly his hand went inside the blanket that covered my body, and took hold of my waist. The heat seeping through his palm made me heave deep breaths. He pulled me closer so that our naked bodies touched each other.

"How are you feeling?" His husky voice entered my ears.

"Sore...but worth it. And it's not like we did it for the first time."

"It always feels like the first time with you."

His reply made me wonder how lucky I am to have him in my life. He had arrived in my life due to an arrange marriage and I felt that it would be a mistake to stay with him. He might get hurt if he stays with me, but if it was not for him, I wouldn't have survived. I needed him in ways I didn't know. He is my anchor and I don't know where I would've been without him.

"Are you hungry? Don't answer. That was a rhetorical question. Of course you're hungry. I'll go and get you breakfast in bed." He said and got out of the bed in all his naked glory. Although I had seen all of it, I couldn't help but check him out again.

He's all mine...

Maybe he felt my eyes on him because he turned around after wearing sweatpants and gave me a smirk.

"Like what you see Piccolo?" He asked.

"Very much." I said as I sat up, my hands fisting the sheets below my chin. He walked back to me and gave me a passionate kiss, feeling sensations to my toes, before leaving. I ran my fingers through my hair and tried to pat them down as I made my way to the bathroom to freshen up.

After I was done with my daily routine, I stepped out of the bathroom and went into the closet. I burrowed one of his boxers and white shirt that reached my mid thigh, totally hiding his boxers that I was wearing. I combed my hair and left his room, descending downstairs and towards the kitchen. I was greeted by his shirtless back.

I'm enjoying his company way too much...

I sat on one of the stools and instantly a plate carrying three pancakes was placed in front of me. He placed chocolate and maple syrup. I chose chocolate and poured it all over the pancakes. He chuckled seeing me bath my plate with the sweet goodness. He went back to the stove and turned it off, serving himself another plate and sitting beside me.

It was now around ten and he was already freshened up. Suddenly the doorbell rang and Alex and Evan entered.

"I told him not to ring the doorbell but he wanted to warn you before our virgin eyes get hurt." Alex said cheekily. Ryan mock glared at Evan and Alex to which both of them shrugged and plopped on the sofa in the living room.

"I knew you'll need this." Alex said as he threw a bag my way. I zipped it open to see my clothes in them. I thanked him and went upstairs in Ryan's room to change my clothes.