XLVI.

Ryan's POV

We were ready to go inside Adam's building, and were standing just outside his warehouse. This place was a few kilometres away from the sea and belonged to one of the local wanna be gang. Some of Lily's men saw a few men talking to Adam's men and followed them. As soon as there suspicion turned out to be true, they caught them discreetly and brought them to our cells. It took them half an hour to spill out Adam's location and everything else.

I ordered fifty men to stay with me and enter the building, twenty five ready to cover us from the outside, twenty five more for replacement and rest fifty for taking care of civilians and ammo.

I wasn't going to let Adam leave this place alive. Liam had found more information on this place. We outnumbered them by a lot. They won't have any chance against us this time. They had messed up with us for so long. This time would be different and not in their favour. I just hope we weren't too late to save Lily and Alex.

Today was the tenth day and I couldn't help, but feel like a failure for not being able to find her sooner. And now that I had her so close to me, I will never let her go.

"Evan, are you ready?" I asked in my earpiece.

"Yes." His reply came instantly. When it came to work, he was all business. When we were leaving my place for this mission, he had this aura around him that said 'You even breath around me, you die.' I bet we both were in the same state. When Anthony was ready to execute the plan, we wanted to do it immediately, but he said we needed a good sleep and food in our system with a calm mind before we attack Adam. Everyone agreed except me, but I let it be and approved his suggestion. All our men were happy and more optimistic to get Lily and Alex back. We all had become a big family and I was proud of all of them.

Jim signaled his group and other leaders who were given specific task. They all nodded in affirmation that they were ready.
I pointed my finger in the direction of the men who were guarding the warehouse. The snipers hidden behind the bushes and on the trees readied themselves for my count.

"One..Two..Three."

The swoosh in the air was the only disturbance heard and then the bodies fell one by one. All the guards collapsed with a thud before they could even send SOS for themselves. Evan was in charge of the entrance while I was attending the back side of the place. He informed me that men in the front were out. Jim informed me that the sides were done and over with. I signaled all the snipers to keep an eyes around the area while we enter. Evan was to enter from the front and a group would cover them from behind. Jim would take care of those who will try to escape while I will evade from the back. Whoever reaches Lily and Alex first will take them back outside to our cars that were ready to leave asap.

On my count to three, everyone readied themselves and entered the building from their designated entries. A guy from our group picked the guard and searched his pocket to find a card. He took it and swiped it in the slot. The door opened and Evan told me he did the same and had entered too. The hallway was darker but not too dark. We all silently stepped inside and walked up to the end of it to find two turns. Half of my men went to the right while I took the left. I ordered one of them to keep me updated to which he nodded and left. I had twenty five men with me and soon we neared a room where we could hear laughing and clinking of glasses. I signaled my men to take them down immediately. On three, they all positioned themselves on the door with me in the middle and started shooting. We had silencer on our guns so our bullets didn't make sound but the breaking of glasses and their commotion had not gone unnoticed.

Suddenly men from the hallway, where we were going, came at us and we started shooting at them. A few covered me, but I killed Adam's men before they could get away or hit my men. It took us our two wounded and all dead men from their side to be done with the hallway commotion. I ordered the two to leave and get replaced while they go to our place where the doctor will attend to them. I didn't want anyone killed and they knew my order was final. So they left after bowing down in front of me in respect to which I nodded.