IV.

Ryan's POV

Evan came back with medicines in his hands. He gave me a cheeky smile before handing them to me

"Here...this is for that princess." He said while smirking at me. I glared at him.

"Did you find anything about her?" I asked keeping my voice blank. He nodded and called Zach. He came with a file in his hand and passed it to me.

"Everything that I found about her is in there. But it is everything but normal." He said while pointing at the file in my hand.

"That's for me to decide." I said as I made my way towards my office. I closed the door behind me while starting towards my coffee maker. I always needed coffee while handling my work. Others were prone to drinking alcohol while doing their tasks but I was not a fan of that. I made myself a full cup of coffee and sat on my chair. I opened the file and started skimming through her information.

Her family consisted of her father, who was a businessman but his name was something I never heard before. Her mother had died when she was about twelve years old. Her death was not written specifically, her body was found in mysterious circumstances. The case was closed after three years of dwelling in it by the police.

This is strange...

Next, she had no siblings. She lived alone but visited someone every weekend by going to their house by a bus. But there was no account about whom she met.

Another one, she was always seen with a guy whose name was not known.

She was graduated and her age was 24. She took her college degree by homeschooling, because of her father's overprotective habits. She was rarely seen chilling out with friends. She had no accounts on any social networking site.

She just had minimum information, mostly basic information like where she lives, her family, her graduation and where she was spotted.

These information made no sense. I threw the file off my table and started pacing in the room. I still remember the way she acted while finding out that we were being targeted and the way she reacted to the guns in our hands. She was not worried in the least. She just wanted to show how sassy she was. That was not normal at all. The way she stood in front of us, the manner in which she was able to bear the pain even when she was losing her consciousness, any other girl would have screamed or thrashed around or would have been in plain shock or maybe had a heart attack.

Before I could analyse any further, the door to my office burst open as Thomas got inside looking guilty for barging like that. I glared at him. He cleared his throat before speaking

"She's awake and she wants to get out of here I think. She is making a scene out there." He said and then I heard faint thuds and other noises out of my room. I made my way out while he followed me.

What the fuck was going​ on??

Lily's POV

I woke up as I felt a sharp pain on my shoulder. I saw a white ceiling and when I turned my head around, I saw grey walls all around me without any window, just an AC. I took my time to get my head straight as I started to move but felt myself yelp as I felt the pain again.

Suddenly two guys with guns in their hand entered when they heard my voice. They pointed the gun at me. I hurriedly raised my hands towards the sky but an inhuman voice made its way past my throat and I doubled over on my bed. Before I could think where the hell I was, another guy barged inside and looked at me warily. I glanced at him from under my lashes trying to subside the pain. He glanced at me then at my shoulder when it struck to me that I was

First...shot right on my shoulder.

Second...was here in this unknown place.

And last but not least...was not carrying anything on me that could have protected me from these unknown people.

I sighed and started thinking of how to get out of here. Jim had once given me training of these kind of scenarios. I had to be quick to skip past these bulging bodies. I started thinking about my plan when one of them approached me. I sat back straight on the bed and focused at him. He picked some medicines from the side table and passed them towards me with a glass of water. I looked at him not believing if he was giving me medicines or fatal drugs. He shook his head.

"It's a pain killer." He said as he held it closer to me but maintained his distance. I still felt suspicious about him.

"Just take it or you'll die." He said simply and looked at me with expressions as if I was the last thing to attend on his to-do-list for today.

His sentence sent shivers down my spine and not in a good way. Letting my faith on my fate, I took the pills and swallowed them as I drank water. I waited for anything that would tell me that I would die...any symptoms...but there were none. I relaxed and then saw that the men were not concentrating on me. So I took the only chance I had in my hand and pushed the guy in front of me with full force. Since his back was towards me and the other two were talking on their earpiece, I had taken them by surprise. The guy stumbled forward and almost knocked one of the other guys while the other took a hold of his gun tightly before pointing at me. I threw my glass right on his chest. The impact of the shattering glasses distracted them as I kicked the one on the door while sprinting towards the other side of the hallway.

When I exited the hallway, I felt myself deflating as I saw three more men standing there all alert due to the commotion. When they saw me standing there heaving heavily, they didn't give me any second chance before taking out their guns that looked very expensive and most harmful I've ever seen in my life.

And they pointed that fucking thing at me..direct on my head. And just when I saw my whole life flash in front of my eyes, the Greek God entered the room with angry expression.

"What the fuck is going on here??!!" His voice boomed, silencing everything around me while I stood frozen on my feet....