Chapter Twenty-Eight: Till death do us part 1

29-12-2021

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and I wish you all the best New Year. I appreciate you all and I especially love the comments, they always make me smile! The chapter we have all been waiting for, there will be a second part ;)

I hope you enjoy!

~Aphrodite

-----------------------------------------

         Whining at the pain in my head, I begrudgingly forced my eyes open. Taking a moment to regather consciousness, I sit staring at the bathroom door. Sitting. Staring. Waiting. Imagining what it would be like if the ceiling collapsed down on me right now. That would be nice, I would like that very much.

Letting out a frustrated grunt I stomped over to the bathroom. My bladdery-needs forgotten once I catch a glimpse of the red skin on my neck. I recoiled as my fingers traced over the raw flesh. I hadn't realised how tight his grip was last night being too busy losing consciousness from the injection. The injection....

This little shit stabbed me with his drug stick. Overcome with anger I stormed out of the room, hyping myself up to give him a piece of my mind. Maybe throw some hands. Making sure my feet made an excessive amount of noise as I trudged towards the sound of his voice. He was in the kitchen, perfect, more weapon choice for me.

Shoving myself into the kitchen door, hand raised, mouth open ready to expel some very nasty words at him. "Boy, do I have some words to say to-". I was on too much of a buzz to even contemplate where all this courage had come from but as quickly and intensely as it came, it abandoned me. Like a deer caught in headlights, I froze at the scene in front of me.

Noah laughing and conversing with  three other very tall, very intimidating looking men. Three scary looking men in suits, with guns. I could feel my knees go weak as all eyes landed on me. Smirks plastered on all faces but one, Noah's.

At some point during this morning I had failed to realise I was still in my thin, short, practically see-through pyjamas and at another point this morning I was starting to realise that I was very much coming to regret my impulsive decision to chase Noah down.

Of course, of course it would be me who waltzes into the kitchen, barely wearing pants and interrupts the conversation of four men who could probably kill me more ways than I could ever think of.

"I-, sorry, I didn't know y-you had company" the lump in my throat grew at Noah's stoic features. My stomach sank as I caught one of the men looking me up and down, and not in a kid friendly way. The bile retching it's way up my throat as a wolf whistle resonated around the kitchen, "well aren't you a lucky man, Hill."

Noah's eyes never left mine as I silently begged him to save me. "I see you two had some fun last night" laughter booming throughout the air. It was only then I realised my hand unconsciously shadowing my throat protectively. "That was just practice, you know we save the good stuff for the wedding night" my heart thrumming painfully against my ribcage once my brain registered it was Noah who said that.

He was laughing at me with them. My lip was trapped painfully between my teeth as I forced the tears back. 'Good stuff'? He wasn't talking about- no, he couldn't have been, right? "You aren't trying to say you've had her this long and she's still a virgin, f*ck Hill, I'm impressed".

I couldn't hear anything past the blaring alarm ringing in my mind. The room seemed to be getting smaller, I couldn't breathe. Why couldn't I breathe? Clutching a hand to my chest I tried to get rid of the piercing pain that showed no sign of stopping.