Chapter Fifty-Seven: A little doll like you

17/04/2022

Song attached that is in the chapter, feel free to listen!!!

 I guess a lot can happen in four days...

REMINDER!! I LOVE YOU ALL AND YOU ARE ALL PERFECTION *FOREHEAD KISS*

I hope you enjoy,

~Aphrodite

------------------------------------------

Embry's POV

Day 10.

My legs were securely tucked underneath me as I sat on the heels of my feet, facing him. Six cards sitting coldly in my hand as I scrunch my eyebrows in concentration, "do you have a six?" I observed his neutral face as a gentle smirk lifted from the edges of his lips. "Go fish," with a roll of my eyes I picked up a new card from the deck.

"This is my fourth go fish in a row, you have to be cheating" I narrowed my eyes at him, sighing as he continued the game. "Do you have an eight?" Loudly sighing I handed him over the card, watching with bitterness as he joined his last pair of cards together.

Grouchily I counted my seven pairs as I watched the pile of pairs surround him. "Cheater" I muttered, throwing myself dramatically onto his lap. "Awh, is my poor baby a sore loser?" he teased as I stuck my tongue out at him. "Bully" I crossed my arms, a frown settling on my face.

My body lurched forward as his fingers grazed my sides, dread filling me at the knowledge of what he was about to do. "I guess I'll just have to tickle the attitude out of you then won't I, little bug?" Laughter spilled from my mouth involuntarily as I attempted to escape his hold.

"Stop, stop, I surrender, mercy" I squeezed out between breaths, my body relaxing as he finally stopped his attack. Moving myself so I was now sitting, I lay back against his chest catching my breath. "Have I ever told you I love you, Mrs Hill?" Smiling, I gave him a knowing look.

This behaviour had been the usual from him for the past couple of days, he had even stopped putting that weird thing in my food. It was easy to connect the dots. Once I started behaving and doing as he asked, the amount of time I felt fear and pain had significantly decreased. It was nice. He had been playing all sorts of games with me and giving me all his attention and love.

There hadn't been any hiccups between us and I still couldn't be certain how long I had been down here but everything with Sebastian and Indigo was becoming a distant memory. Running from Noah was pointless, I never got anywhere and indulging myself with whatever Sebastian and I had going on was just an escape, but I was done running now. Staying was so much easier. So much nicer.

"Once or twice" I smirked, taking his hand in mine and fidgeting with his fingers. "You know pretty girl, I think we might be ready to leave here real soon, doesn't that sound nice?" He rested his chin on the top of my head as I felt him lean back against the wall. "Yeah" I sighed out in content, a genuine smile settling on my face.

"I'm so proud of you baby girl, you've been so good for me" he gently whispered in my ear, my heart warming with the praise. My cheeks were tinted red as he grabbed my chin, tilting my head so our lips met ever so softly. "All mine, my precious little Embry" he muttered, bringing his lips impatiently to collide with mine.

Heaving to catch my breath I sat back dazed as a sound of approval left Noah's lips, "you always do taste magnificent" he sent me a sloppy smirk. I begrudgingly scooted off the bed as Noah pulled himself forward to stand, "bath time, baby bops." He ruffled my hair as I could feel the excitement build within me, bath time meant a head massage, and a head massage meant complete and utter peace.

Trailing behind him out of the room, I followed him into the room right next to this one. A small, dim bathroom, sporting a simple toilet, sink and bathtub. Standing by the door I observed him silently as he sat on a small stool beside the bath, rolled up his sleeves and started the water, pouring in a sufficient amount of bubble bath.

"Are-are you getting in with me this time?" I quietly questioned, his sad smile answering my question. No. The answer he had given me every other time I bathed down here, I wasn't mad or upset, if I was him I would want to use the bath and shower upstairs as well, it was much nicer. And as long as he still kept me company and washed my hair while I bathed, I really didn't mind.

"Let me mind your ring" his body turned towards mine as I stepped towards him, removing my wedding ring from my finger and softly placing it on his pinky finger. Smiling as I always found it entertaining how it fit snugly on his pinky. Following our usual routine, I remained silent as he lifted my top over my head and proceeded to rid my body of the rest of the clothes.

"Good girl" he murmured against my head as he feathered a light kiss against my hair. With a nod of his head, I climbed into the hot water, a blissful feeling draping over my body. "You want me to play some music?" He questioned, pulling his phone from his pocket. "Yes please" I nodded, not minding the song he usually put on during bath time.

"You know what they do to little dolls like you,"

"Head back" he directed, all of my hair becoming soaked beneath the water as I ducked my head slightly under the water, being careful not to get any water in my eyes. "Good girl" I smiled at his praises, knowing I preferred them much more to his anger. Hugging my knees I rested my cheek against my knee, shutting my eyes as his fingers became tangled with the shampoo in my hair.

A soft hum of approval echoing from me as his fingers danced through my roots, "is that nice baby girl?" "Very" I whispered, adamant on prolonging this moment for as much time as I could.

"You know what they do to little dolls like you,"

"My pretty little doll" he murmured, rinsing the shampoo from my hair.

Noah's POV

A full feeling of content encased me as I watched my helpless baby stand quietly in the corner of the room, a peaceful look on her face as she watched me fill the tub up with water. What perfection she was. I made sure to be generous with the bubble bath knowing how much she adored the bubbles.

An eternal awe pulsating inside of me as her timid voice drifted to my ears, "are-are you getting in with me this time?" Sending a sad smile her way, a consuming sense of adoration lit inside of me as I watched the smile on her face remain. She was just happy to be by my side. Exactly where she belonged.

"Let me mind your ring," I held my hand out for her as she softly placed her wedding ring on my pinky, a small giggle leaving her. My heart physically felt pained at how flawless the girl standing in front of me was. Everything about her drew me in, her laugh, her smile, her innocence, her kindness and most of all her docility.

Removing her clothes, I made sure to add body to that list. A deep satisfaction bubbling beneath my skin at how compliant she was as I removed her clothes, "good girl" I praised, becoming addicted to the way her cheeks flared with an innocent red.

I sat back and studied every inch of her bare skin as she elatedly sunk into the water. "You want me to play some music?" I quizzed, pulling out my phone, her polite words giving me approval to hit play on the song. Continuing with the rest of the bath time routine, I felt dizzy with the amount of happiness circling inside of me. For I was here with my needy baby, completely and utterly reliant on me. Meeting her every need as she sat back and worshipped my company.

"My pretty little doll" I murmured as the music filled the comfortable silence around us.

"You know what they do to little dolls like you"