Chapter Forty-Five: You're all I need and more

25/02/2022

Smut warning !!! I feel like some of you may not be happy with Embry's actions in this chapter, let me know what you think!

I hope you enjoy,

~Aphrodite

----------------------------------------

(Embry's POV)

My throat was painfully dry as I was held inches from his seething form, my hand clutching onto the hand which contained my hair in a firm grip. No matter how much I tried, I couldn't seem to form any words, nothing was coming out.

My tears ran wildly down my face at the pain and panic coursing through me as I swung my head back and forth in denial of his claims. It was true, but there was no possible way for him to know that right? No, no he couldn't, it was impossible. "It was just kissing, I swear, I promise, please" I spluttered, my eyes shut tightly as I could no longer look at him.

"I wouldn't do that to you Noah, I want- I want you to be my first" I sobbed, praying I sounded convincing. Relief crashed like a wave through my body as he released his grip on my hair, I could still feel the presence of his face right in front of mine as I slowly opened my eyes.

"How do I know you're not lying?" He growled, becoming suddenly uncomfortable with my nudity, I crossed my arms over my chest. "I don't know" I whispered out, my gaze falling to the floor. "Well, I guess I'll just have to ask Sebastian, he'd want to let me know if he had done it and I swear Embry, if I find out you're lying," his face suddenly lifting upwards with a smile, "well let's just say you don't want to find out" his sudden smirk daunting.

Climbing into the bath, I hugged my knees, watching the soapy water swirl around me. It looked so peaceful, why couldn't I be this peaceful. A numb feeling encased me as I felt Noah slip in behind me, tugging me by my midsection so I was between his legs leaning against him as I had been the last time we had a bath.

The water was hot against my skin and yet, I felt so cold. I could hear Noah sigh satisfied, as he played with my hair. "I just wanted to prove to myself that I could do it on my own" I muttered, picking up a lump of soapy suds as I examined the way the clear bubbles shined. "I thought- I thought maybe you were wrong when you said I needed you, and that I couldn't do it without having you there to guide me, I kept fighting against you because I was so scared you were right."

My voice was dull as I lacked the energy to feel, because if I didn't feel then I could ignore the pain that lingered in my heart. "Because how pathetic would that make me, but I am pathetic, and I need you" my voice cracking as small bursts of sad emotions grasped at my heart.

"Look what happened when you weren't there, I did this to myself" turning around to face him, my eyes became glossy as my lips quivered, "and I need you to fix it Noah, I need you to make all the hurt go away, you were always so good at that."

Grabbing his hand, I held it against my cheek, "please just make it go away." The frown sitting heavy on my face, I was no longer controlling my actions. I just needed to stop feeling this, to feel anything but this.

Closing my eyes in content as he sat up, his lips lightly nipping at the skin of my shoulder, "I can take your pain away Embry, let me take your pain away" his forehead resting against mine.

"Okay" I whispered, allowing myself to just get caught up in the moment. This wasn't right, and I knew I'd regret the hell out of it after, but stupid decisions seemed to be my speciality.

*****

Moving to sit on my knees, I gasped as he harshly tugged me onto his lap, his lips savaging mine. Pushing myself against his chest, I ached for friction, my breasts brushing against his chest as his member sat against my inner thigh.

A quiet moan leaving me at the sensation of his tongue against my neck, sucking harshly. It was much more aggressive than my first time- but no, no, what first time? That didn't exist to me anymore. I bucked my hips against his, my breathing harsh as he violated the skin of my neck and chest.

"God you sound so pretty, just like that" he smirked against my skin, resting his hand against my backside. "The- the bed, please" I breathed, watching as he smirked at me. The lust in his eyes digging a hole into my stomach.

Just let yourself go, Embry, there's no saving you now. My arms wrapped themselves securely around his neck as he lifted me from the bath, dropping me down onto the bed, clearly unbothered by the water dripping from our bodies.

"I need you" I whimpered, watching him carefully, as he lingered above me. "Patience baby, patience" his hot air hit my ear as I lifted my legs to wrap around him. Goosebumps rose on my skin as he trailed his tongue from my neck right down to my lower abdomen, stopping right above where I needed to feel him most.

"N-Noah" my voice airy, as my hand became tangled in his hair, gripping onto it as the pleasure clouded my senses. My back arching in an aggressive manner as his tongue lowered to the needy area, "o-oh fuck" I cried out, my hands moving to grab onto the bedsheets as if my life depended on it.

I could feel my eyes practically roll to the back of my head, why did something so bad have to feel so freaking good. I whined at the loss of the blissful feeling as his face came to hover over mine. "Did that feel good, little bug?" He rasped, replacing his tongue with his fingers as they pumped in and out.

Biting my arm to stop the noises begging to leave me, I could feel that tightness wounding up in my lower abdomen. "Words baby" he smirked, pulling my arm from my mouth and using the hand that wasn't exploring me to hold my wrists above my head.

"Y-yes" I exclaimed, breathing heavily. My roars of pleasure resonated throughout the room as I no longer had any way to stop them, Noah's grunts of pleasure adding to the hotness I was feeling.

"This might hurt, okay baby, but I'll start slow" his hand caressing my face as he placed himself at my entrance. My hands still held down by his arm as I had no way to steady myself. I sharply gasped at the feeling of him plunging into me, "Noah" I whined out, the feeling slightly uncomfortable.

I watched as he struggled to control himself, a pure look of pleasure resting on his face before he nuzzled his face into my neck. "Fuck, it feels fucking amazing" he sighed restrainedly, slowly moving once again.

My back arching with the intensity of it all, I could feel myself choking on my spit as he devoured my mouth in his, as if breathing wasn't already hard enough.

Our groans syncing into one as we both came close to our finish, I moved my hips with his as his speed increased. A final sob rippled from me as I experienced my release. My chest heaving up and down as I rode out the toe curling feelings.

Noah released my hands, now clutching the sheet as he rode out his own release. His sweaty body collapsing on top of my own as we both fought to catch our breath.

******

"That was so much more incredible than I thought" he chuckled breathlessly, flipping so he was lying beside me. My mouth felt dry as I struggled to move with the intense feeling still rocking through my body, my muscles spasming every so often.

"Did you enjoy it, little bug?" He smiled softly, brushing his hand ever so softly against my cheek, all I could manage was a nod, as I smiled back at him. And I did, I enjoyed it much more than those feelings that pierced through my soul.

But that was okay, because Noah could fix me.