Chapter 5 - Shopping

* KNOCK KNOCK *

* KNOCK KNOCK *

" HOLD ON! " I yelled and got up.

I went and opened the door to see Katherine.

" yes? " I asked.

" We're having a quick family meeting then we're taking you shopping so let's go whimsy little brat " she said walking away.

" bitch " I said under my breath and started following her.

When we got downstairs to the living room everybody was there.

" Please sit " sperm donor said and I folded my arms.

" Can you not be so difficult and just sit down?! " Jeremey snapped impatiently.

" Im fine standing up " I said and they all looked at me.

" it's not gonna bother anyone if I stand up so let's get this over with " I said impatiently this time.

" Are you always like this? " Simon asked in disgust and i shrugged my shoulders.

" Janessa were all glad you're here, we just need you to follow the rules and listen to us. " sperm donor said and I clicked my tongue.

Yep I definitely called it.

" Okay you're right " I said putting my pride aside because I don't just tell anyone they're right.

" I apologize for my behavior, that's not very respectful of me " I said in a profesional tone and they nodded.

I looked around and saw a family picture so I went up to it and grabbed it.

I looked at the whole picture and it was also a woman and another baby.

I took the picture to them all and showed them.

" what? " Simon asked and I shrugged my shoulders before sitting down.

" Where is she? " I asked pointing to the lady and they all tensed.

" Never mind " I said sitting the picture on the table.

" can you put that back? "  Katherine asked and I nodded before pulling out my phone.

" Janessa.. " she trailed off.

" Oh you meant now? " I asked and she nodded so I stood up and took the picture back.

" Is this conversation over? " I asked once I turned back around.

" I just want to make sure you have a understanding. " sperm donor said and i nodded.

" This is a rule I forgot to mention but I expect you to be verbal with us " he said and I scoffed internally.

" I'm sorry but I can't do that " I said casually and went and sat back down.