Chapter 27 - her decision

" so what did you decide on? " he asked as he sat down beside me

I think it's dramatic to meet by the water fountain again but that's just me.

" do you have any rivals? " I asked grabbing the magazine from beside me and pretended to read it.

" no, any more questions? " he asked.

" why me? " I asked.

" why not you? " he replied back.

" that's not really answering my question " I said and I felt him look at me so I looked at him.

" trust me i picked you for a reason kleine Schwester " he said in German.
( little sister )

" unë do të pranoj " I said in Albanian and he nodded with a small smile on his face.
( I will accept )

" I knew you wouldn't disappoint " he said.

" when? " I asked.

" in a week but i need you come in two days so you can get adjusted to everything " he said and i nodded.

" how are your Best-friends? and your kids? " he asked and I looked at him confused.

" you're my little sister, don't tell me you didn't think i'd know everything about you " he said in a tone of disbelief.

" I know a lot about you but not everything, so how'd you know who I was.. " I said looking at him.

" you'll know about all that soon, i must go now " he said standing up.

I stood up too and we both walked in silence until we got to the entrance.

" I'll be in contact with you " he said ruffling my hair and I slapped his hand away to which he let out a small laugh and walked away.

I watched as he walked and a little shuttle bus passed by and when it was gone so was he.

Oh that's too dramatic for me.

I let in a deep breath and walked to the direction where my car was.

I hope I made the right decision.

<>

" I accepted it " I said as i walked in the motel.

" well how do you feel? " stephanie asked.

" I don't know- kinda anxious but I kinda feel like a weight is lifted off " I said which sounded like a question in the end.

" well we'll be here for you but- " diana started.

" you two have a family to go to, please go to them " i said seriously.

" Janessa- " Stephanie said and I shook my head.