Chapter 37 - getting settled in

OOH LOVAAAA 126K READS , THANKKK YALLLL - ILYYY🥺🥺😍

We've been back for about a hour now and the girls were eating their chicken nuggets while I finished online shopping and exchanging emails with my P

We've been back for about a hour now and the girls were eating their chicken nuggets while I finished online shopping and exchanging emails with my P.A.

That's still my company at the end of the day and I earned it so I definitely wouldn't give it away even though I now have these few other buildings.

Oh and don't worry I drug tested the food, they may be trusted by him but not too much by me.

Did I mention I got a new phone? Well yeah I did so I'm also waiting for that to sync.

" What is that? " nyla asked pointing to the ranch bottle.

" It's ranch, do you want to try some? " I asked and she scrunched up her face.

" It's good with chicken nuggets and fries- unless you want plain old ketchup which is good too " I said getting up and walked over to her.

" Just a little bit and if you don't like it I'll give you ketchup instead "

With that I picked up the ranch and put a small tiny bit on there and was about to go sit down.

" Me " Serenity said looking at me.

" Okay here " I said putting a small bit on hers too and went and sat down.

We were out for a few hours looking at the places and the girls hadn't even waken up during the time and if you're wondering where Stephanie and diana are they are getting a house tour.

" esto es bueno " nyla said shocking me.

" Do you know what you said? " I asked and she nodded.

It's Impressive actually- I didn't even know she knew Spanish words.

" What did you say? " I asked after a few seconds.

" this is good " she said with a smile.

" Good job! " I said clapping and Serenity started clapping too.

A email notification went off and I clicked on it to see it was Henry.

Henry: CALL ME ASAP!

I sighed and mentally prepared myself knowing I'd never hear the end of it and it's understandable.

< SARAH'S POV >

" hey have you heard from Janessa? " I asked Jamie as I ran into him in the school hallway.

" nope she packed her stuff and left " he said and walked away.

" Wait- " I yelled and he turned around so I walked up to him.

" did she say where she was going? " I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

" all I know is she left the country because when we tried to track her phone it was out of range. " he said and the bell rang.