Chapter 34 - arrival

" We will be landing in fifteen minutes, everyone please put your seatbelts on " the pilot said and I grew excited

When I say I am so tired of being on this jet..

Oh I mean it.

It's been almost 26 hours and we are finally in Belgium.

I fastened the girls seatbelt then I fastened mine and I looked around to see them all doing the same.

I checked the time on my watch and saw that it was 9 a.m.

The girls have been up for a good thirty minutes, and we all ate French toast and fruit which was so good.

<>

We finally landed and I unbuckled the girls and after a few seconds we started leaving the plane.

" I can breath again! " I said as went down the stairs.

Pretty soon everybody was off and we were met with three suvs.

A guard opened the door for us and we quickly got in.

" Welcome to Belgium " one of the guards said and we thanked him.

After a good five minutes we pulled off with light music playing.

As we drove I looked out the window and I was amazed.

It looked nice, I need to remind myself to come back and look at this some time.

" the house is thirty minutes away " Anthony said and i nodded.

" it's really nice so far even though it hasn't even been ten minutes " I said and Stephanie and Diana agreed.

<>

We drove through some gates and after like ten seconds a house came into view.

Okay it's nice on the outside.

( the house )

There were many guards- more than it was at sperm donor's house

When we stopped we all slowly got out the car one by one and we followed Anthony to the door.