Chapter 31 - assassin

I need to go get all of my stuff from their house

Would now be a right time to do it?

Yes probably.

Besides Stephanie and Diana just got back like five minutes ago.

" I need to go get my stuff from their house " I said standing up.

Both of the girls were sleeping per usual so that was good in the moment.

" every time we come back you leave " diana said and I shrugged my shoulders.

" not every time but okay " I said grabbing my keys and quickly put my jacket on.

" Let me go with you so it'll be quicker " Stephanie said.

" do you think you can watch them by yourself just for like twenty minutes? " I asked pleadingly.

" duh! You forget that I have 3 little sisters and plus these two don't give me any problems " she said.

" okay thank you so much! " I said and quickly left with Stephanie following me.

" why'd you want to come with me? that's new " I said as we walked to the car.

" I just wanted to come and help you " she said and i nodded.

" Are you okay? " I asked.

" yes are you? you have a lot going on " she said and I nodded.

" I have to stop and get a few boxes " i said and let out a yawn.

They were angry..

They were all in their rooms doing different things.

Packing, hitting things, crying, staring at the wall, laying down and etc.

But they didn't expect what was to come next.

Their house had been planted with bugs because there was a guard who was actually a traitor.

So when smoke started coming through the air vent the author wasn't shocked at all but they were and it was too late because they had already breathed it in.