Chapter 17 - Pictures

" and what were you two thinking leaving school? " sperm donor asked and i rolled my eyes

" a little dramatic " I said under my breath.

" speak up, i can't hear you " he said and I looked up at him and shrugged my shoulders.

" you're a bitch to just snitch on us like that " I said to the principal who looked to be enjoying the scene.

" it's his job " sperm donor said and I sighed.

" I'm sorry this won't happen again, thank you for calling me " he said looking at the principal and shook his head.

I thought lying was bad because this is definitely going to happen again.

" let's go " sarah's dad said and we both got up and left the office.

" dad it was lunch, nobody was hurt " Sarah said and i was about to walk past them when sperm donor spoke.

" According to him you also left during the middle of the day Monday " sperm donor said looking at me.

" sounds like a personal problem " I said and people were looking at us.

" we'll discuss this in the car " he said and i hummed in response.

" why are you pulling us out of school? " I asked in a fake sweet tone.

" because you two skipped your last class! " Joseph said and I clicked my tongue.

After that it was silent and we walked outside to the parking lot.

" bye " I said and walked towards my car ignoring sperm donors yells.

" wait for me! " Sarah yelled and I pulled out my keys.

" I hate it here, wanna dip? " I asked and she looked like she was thinking about it.

" you're 18, you don't technically have to be under his authority " i said trying to convince her.

" I'm starting to think I may be a bad influence after all " I thought in my head.

" you think? " Sarah asked getting in the car.

" Damn I said that out loud? " I asked and she nodded.

Crazy, it's only Wednesday and the second day of school and I got in trouble but technically that's a record.

I guess I'll be nice and go to their house but I have work so that's my defense.

<>

When we got there our fathers- eww I can't even say it but they were there with their arms folded.

" oh my god we're here they can calm down " I said as we got out the car.

AGAIN I felt like I had to throw up so i ran behind my car and threw up.