Chapter 15 - Planned for fun

A few hours later..

" Sarah thank god- where were you? " her mom said rushing up to her as she walked in the kitchen

" With Janessa " Sarah said bluntly not hugging her mom back.

" just in time for dinner too " Kevin said appearing from behind her.

" yeah whatever let's eat " she said and went to the dining room.

Everybody looked at her and she sat down ignoring them.

" so janessa is okay then? " Joseph asked and they started eating.

" she's actually fine, she's happier away from all of you " Sarah said bitterly and drunk the water beside her.

" okay can we all stop? " their grandma asked and Sarah began eating.

" I don't know what's been up with you lately because you're not normally like this " she said after a few seconds and pointing at Sarah.

" grandma i'm fine " Sarah said quietly.

" well act like it " her grandma said and Sarah nodded.

" I don't have Janessa's number so I need you to tell her to get back here now " Joseph said to Sarah.

" No need, i'm right here " Janessa said walking in the dining room.

" Don't lecture me " she said before anybody could speak and sat down in the empty seat beside Sarah.

Some of them began having a conversation and Janessa pushed the plate away.

" where were you? " Sarah whispered.

" food poisoning " Janessa whispered back.

" Janessa I know you don't want a lecture but this can't continue on.. I know you may be upset with me and I apologize. you're my daughter and I love you.. now I know I haven't been the greatest father in the past few days and I'm willing to change that " he said and Janessa looked at him suspiciously.

" I wish he would've said something before I planned what I did " she thought and cleared her throat.

" oh " she said quietly and just on cue there were sirens.

Sarah looked at Janessa confused and Janessa shrugged her shoulders.

Joseph got up and left and so did the rest of them- well except Janessa.

She decided to run the other way and run out the house.

Why is she running? Nobody knows..

She hopped the side of the gate and started running.

< meanwhile with them >

They walked outside and saw like four police cars with their lights on.