Chapter 32 - goodbye mansion

They looked at Janessa in shock and Janessa went over to Stephanie

" are you okay? " Janessa asked.

" yeah I'm fine, i'm going to go see if there's anyone else up there " Stephanie said walking away and Janessa internally sighed.

Janessa went over to them and untied Katherine first.

Once she untied the four they quickly got up and started rubbing their wrist.

" You'll live " Janessa said coldly and they all hugged her.

" eww this is gross why are you guys touching me? " she asked coldly.

" I'm so sorry " Jamie said which shocked her but she didn't show it.

" we all are " Nathan said and she shrugged them all off.

" yeah yeah move around " she said seriously.

" if you didn't come there's no telling what would've happened.. and I knew there was something about you " Katherine said and Janessa shrugged her shoulders.

" yes I'm an assassin, no I don't care about your opinions on it because you all kill so disregard anything negative you have to say " she said.

" Are you guys going to untie us? " Jeremy asked and we all glared at him.

" they might but not me- anyway I came to get my stuff because I'll be moving out and you will never see me again. I can't stay in a abusive house hold and you can try to take me to court or whatever but I won't be here. Don't try looking for me and don't go snitching, have a good night " I said leaving to go get my boxes out the car.

" see look what you did " Simon said coldly looking at his father

" I'm about to go get my things, I'll be back for the rest soon " Katherine said leaving.

" I'm going to the hospital, my patients are more important " Nathan said leaving also.

" I have things to do " Simon said leaving.