Chapter 24 - finding out

Earlier after we had left the hospital we went straight to a hotel and spent the day there

When the girls had fell asleep I took that chance to go to my old house and pack our stuff and go slight shopping for nyla.

I had all my other cars shipped to my own inside garage which is a good twenty minutes away.

Earlier I tried to get to know nyla but she didn't say anything- although I told her about me.

So now we're on our way to the mansion and we're eating McDonald's.

Am I scared? No

Stephanie and Diana wanted to give me some time to explain to everybody before they just popped up so that's.. that.

<>

I pulled up to the gates and rolled my window down so the guards could see me and they looked at me in shock.

" don't call them, just let me through " I said coldly and the gates opened.

I quickly drove in and drove to the front per usual and parked the car.

" don't be scared of anyone in there, i'm right here " I said turning around looking at nyla.

After a few seconds I got out and went to the back to unbuckle them and picked them up to get them out.

I grabbed the backpack off the seat and quickly closed the door and locked them which of course made noise.

I grabbed both of their hands and we walked to the door.

Right when I went to open the door it was opened by Katherine.

" Janessa " she said and I rolled my eyes.

Her eyes traveled down to the kids and she looked confused and I pushed past her and went in the house.

I heard the door close and she began asking many questions.

" Where were you? Whose kids are those? How did you learn to fight like that in the video? Do you know how worried we were? "

" I was out, i learned because I took self defense classes for the past year, i don't know how worried you were. " I said ignoring the question about the kids.

I walked to the living room and sat the girls down on the couch before I folded my arms.

There were footsteps coming and i internally prepared myself because this is going to be a long night.

" Janessa- " sperm donor started and i cut him off.

" don't start yelling, I have a headache " I said seriously.

" No you're not going to tell me what to do in my own house, i've had enough of the disrespect and you can take this how you want it but I'm tired of it. Then I saw that video of you getting kidnapped and you're going to send a voicemail saying it was a joke?! Who jokes like that? " he spoke.