Chapter 57: Back Home

Y/N's POV 

I slowly opened my eyes to see that I was in a dungeon. 

"Oh great." 
I cursed as I slowly looked around to see that I was strapped down down to a chair. 

"And I can't even move. Why the hell does she want with me." 
I cursed as I attempted to get out to only feel a sharp pain in my side.

"What the hell did he hit me with." 
I cursed as I attempted to get out. 

???: Y/N... 
I heard her voice as I turned to the side, seeing he stand behind the bars with her hands clasped together. 

Third Person POV 

Y/N: Salem. 
He growled as Salem remained silent, looking down at the ground with her dull red eyes. 

Y/N: What the hell do you want with me this time huh? Did you agree with Mercury to bring me here. To kill me for what I did to Cinder and Neo. 
He spat at her as Salem remained silent, a tear slowly running down her cheeks. 

Y/N: If you are going to kill me now, then just walk in here and shove that blade through me like you did before. At the top of that cliff while everyone watched with glee. 
He continued to spat at her as she remained silent. 

Y/N: Well? What are you waiting for! 
He yelled at her as she slowly lifted her head up, looking at him as he glared at her. 

Salem: I'm so sorry. 
She muttered as tears ran down her cheeks. 

Y/N: Oh? Sudden change of heart? What changed mother. 
He spat at her, clenching fists as blue electricity flickered around him. 

Salem: W-W-What happened before that day? 
She asked as she continued to look at him. 

Y/N: And now you want to know. 
He growled, gritting his teeth as she slowly nodded. 

Y/N: Those whores slept with Mercury. Then we failed to get the fall maiden's powers and then I all remember, is YOUR blade in my chest before I fall into the river below! 
He yelled at her as he reeled his arm forward, to only be stopped by the straps as a cling was heard. 

Y/N: After all these years mother, you're the one to bring down your blade on me. No one else.  You! Of all people! 
He yelled at her as she fell to her knees, sobbing loudly as she cupped her face. 

Salem: I-I-I'm so sorry... 
She sobbed into her hands as Y/N glared at her. 

Salem: I-I-I'm so sorry my baby. 
She sobbed louder as Y/N watched her. 

THUD 

???: Let's go milady. 
A voice said as Hazel walked into the room before walking Salem out of the room, only hearing her sobbing. 

Y/N: Watts. 
He said as Watts stood in front of him. 

Watts: Y/N. I see that you got my little message about Mercury's hideout. 
He said with a small smile. 

Y/N: Yeah... How is Mercury doing? Wallowing in sorrow about Cinder and Neo.

Watts: And Emerald. 

Y/N: Good. 
He said as Watts looked at him. 

Y/N: Tell me, where is Mercury off to now. 

???: Right here and waiting. 
A voice called out as Y/N turned to see Mercury. 

Y/N: Oh Mercury, look at you. All alone. 
He chuckled darkly as Mercury glared at him, clenching his fists. 

Y/N: Struck a nerve? I wonder what Emerald's last words were? Were they "I love you" or come and claim my head? 
He asked as Mercury gripped the bar. 

Watts: Calm down Mercury. He was one of us, you should know what he wants. 
He said as Mercury glared at him. 

Mercury: He deserves to die for what he did to them. 
He growled as he glared at Y/N. 

Y/N: I deserve to die? I didn't kidnap a girl. 

Mercury: You killed all three of them! 
He yelled, slamming his arm against the bars. 

Y/N: Three girls you say. I say three criminals. A whore, a murderer, and a coward. 
He spat at him as Mercury opened the door. 

Watt: Hey! Mundus wanted him! 
He yelled as he grabbed Mercury by the shoulder. 

Mercury: Let go of me! He deserves to die for what he did. 

THUD 

???: Mercury, he is mine and that is final. 
A voice called out as the two men turned to see Mundus standing at the door. 

Mercury: You said he was mine. 
He growled at him. 

Mundus: Watch your tongue boy. 
He said as Mercury growled before walking out of the room, leaving Mundus and Y/N alone in the room. 

Mundus: The last line of Sparta. And only a boy. 
He chuckles darkly. 

Y/N: Who the hell are you. 
He growled as Nero Angelo walked into the room with his sword in hand. 

Mundus: Take him into the throne room. 
He said as the straps were released. 

Y/N quickly stood up and rushed into Nero Angelo, throwing a hook at him. 

CLANG 

Y/N: Gah! 
He yelled in pain as he held his hand before feelung a punch to his gut. 

Mundus: Hmm... 
He hummed before walking out of the room as Nero Angelo followed him, dragging Y/N behind. 

Mundus: Once this is done, the sparta bloodline will end. 

Somewhere Else 

???: Dante! Where are you going!? 
A voice called out as Dante turned to see Alyssa. 

Dante: From the marks on the girl and blondie, there is only one person I know that can do that. 

Alyssa: Y-You mean Angelo? 

Dante: Yes. Nero Angelo must have the kid already. I need to bring him back here before anything happens. 

Alyssa: B-But how can you find him? He could be anywhere on the planet. 

Dante: Well, you are coming aren't you? Let's go. We don't have much time. 

Here is chapter 57 of Who The Monsters Are! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! What do you all think so far? 

What do you all think should happen next?