Chapter 19: Mount Glenn

Third Person POV 

Team RWBY walked with a huntsmen as they looked to see nothing but empty buildings and empty streets. 

Huntsmen: Ladies, you still may be students but as of this moment your first mission as a huntress begun. From this point forward you need to do exactly as I say. Do you understand? Ruby. I thought I told you to leave all your bags at school. 
He said as he looks at her. 

Ruby: Well...uh...you hadn't told us to listen to you yet. So I didn't. 
She told him as Weiss face palms. 

Huntsman: She's not wrong. Very well Ruby leave your bag here we can pick it up upon our return.

Ruby: B-But I ahh...

Huntsman: Young lady. What in the world could you possibly have in that bag that could be so important for you to bring it-
He said as he sees Zwei slowly revealing his head. 

Ruby: Get back in the bag. 
She whispers as the others looked at her. 

Huntsman: We're here to investigate an abandoned urban jungle teeming with death and hostility and you  brought a dog? 

Ruby: I...uh...

Huntsman: Genius! 
He yells before backing up. 

Weiss, Blake, and Yang looked at Ruby as she shrugs. 

Suddenly the huntsman grabbed Zwei as he looked at him. 

Huntsman: Canines are historically known for their perceptive nose and heightened sense of sound. Making them excellent companions for hunts such as ours. 

Ruby: I'm a genius. 
She smiles as the others rolled their eyes. 

Blake: So what's the plan Dr? 
She asked. 

Huntsman: Ah! Yes! Straight to the chase, I like it! As you have been informed the southeast area has been marked as a recent hotspot for Grimm activity. Now there are several possible explanations for this behavior. One of which bring, Grimm.  
He said as the four girls looked at each other. 

Ruby: Uh...What? 

Huntsman: Grimm, a creature of Grimm approximately 100 yards from us this very moment. 

Ruby: WHAT!? 
She said as the four girls turned around to see a group of beowolves. 

The four girls pulled out their weapons to only hear the huntsman stop them. 

Huntsman: There are a number of reasons why Grimm would congregate in this particular area. The most likely of which would be their attraction to negativity. Sadness. envy, loneliness, hatred, all qualities that are likely held by our group harboring ill intent. 

Ruby: So...What now? 

Huntsman: We wait, we track, if the specimen leads us to its pack, that pack may subsequently lead us to our prey. 

Blake: How long do we wait? 

Huntsman: It's uncertain, hours, days, weeks, why lone grimm have been known to stand isolated from the pack for months and there's the whole pack. 
He said as he saw the pack. 

Weiss: What? 
She asked as she saw the pack. 

Huntsman: And now they saw us. 

Weiss: What? 

Huntsmen: AND HOW THEY'VE SEEN US! 
He yells at her. 

Ruby: I take it tracking is out of the question.