Chapter 81: Corruption

To Ozpin

Goodwitch: What are the three still doing out there in Mistral?
She asked as she looked at Ozpin, her arms crossed.

Ozpin: Mr L/N has informed me that he has errands to take care of.
He said as he looked at her, leaning on his hand, feeling her glare.

Goodwitch: Then why are the two still there? Should they come back while Mr L/N finishes his mission?
She asked with a low growl.

Ozpin: Glynda, I want to see what L/N's actions have wrought about.

Goodwitch: So they're just tools.

Ozpin: A tool to remind L/N that his actions do have consequences. 

Somewhere Else 

Y/N: So this is what happened.
He says as he looked what remains of a person. His eyes scanning their dismembered and burnt form from top to bottom. His eyes narrowing at the body before hearing a loud thud behind him. 

???: Look at what we have here. 
A raspy voice said as their eyes landed on Y/N. Their grinning smiles reveling their yellow teeth as Y/N slowly reached for Red Queen. His eyes turning onto the former as he gripped onto Red Queen. 

???: Mind giving me some food? I'm hungry. 
The man rasped as he looked at him deliriously. 

???: Anything'll help. 
He said as he continued to look at Y/N. 

???: Preferably those in the ci-
He continued to speak before feeling a cold metal blade pass through him. His eyes widening as blood ran down his neck while Y/N walked away from him. Holding Red Queen in his hand as the man fell to the ground. 

Y/N: 1 down, 39 to go.
He said with a huff, his eyes continuing to narrow as he scans the area. Seeing dried blood on the floor and walls. 

???: You will die here like everyone else. 
Another voice rasped as Y/N looked up. Seeing a man in raggedy clothes as he wielded a bloody knife. 

BANG 

The man fell to the ground as blood pour out onto the street. His lifeless eyes staring into Y/N as Y/N walked past him. His eyes glaring at the others coming out into the open. 

Y/N: I've planted the roots and now I'll tear it out. 

To Pyrrha

Dream

???: Pyrrha... 
I heard a voice call my name in a lullaby as I looked around. Seeing that I was standing a large open field. Surrounded by tall grass as I felt the sun bearing down on me. 

"Hello?" 
I called out to whoever called me as I looked around in confusion. 

???: Have you come to play? 
The voice called out again as I turned around again before seeing her. Seeing her sitting down on a fallen tree. My eyes widening as I stared into her red eyes, seeing her bloody face as she wore a bloody grin. Her red eyes staring into me as she held a large dagger. 

???: Have you come home Pyrrha? 
She asked as she stood up, holding onto the large dagger as I looked at her with fear. 

"W-What are you?" 
I asked with fear as I stumbled back. 

???: You don't know? 
She asked as her voice came from my right before turning to see her red eyes, feeling her hands on my shoulder. 

???: Let me show you. 
She said as I felt her dagger drag along my neck. 

To Y/N 

SHANK

A man was impaled into a wall as his widen eyes stared into Y/N's cold dead eyes. The man's staring into the swordsman as he felt a cold steel running through him and into the wall behind him. 

???: W-W-Who are you. 
He muttered weakly as Y/N rips his sword out of him. His eyes trained on the man as he fell to the ground. 

Y/N: Where are the rest. 
He said as he stared at the dying man, his hand on Red Queen. 

???: DAMNYOU! 
A feminine voice called out as Y/N looked up, seeing a frail young woman lunging at him with a sword. 

CLANG 

???: Maria no...
The dying man mutters weakly as Y/N blocked the woman's strike. Staring into her as she glared at him with rage and murderous intent. 

???: I'll kill you. 
The woman growled before being pushed back by Y/N. His eyes staring into her as he swung Red queen from the side before connecting against hers, knocking her back as she backed up into the wall. Y/N swung for another slash as the woman thrusts her sword at Y/n. Their eyes glaring into the other as their weapons clashed against the other. 

SHANK 

Both fighters stared at each other. One's eyes widening as blood spilled down their guts. The other's glaring into the other as blood slowly ran down their chest. The woman fell to the ground as Y/N stood there, feeling the sword lodged into his shoulder as he grit his teeth. 

Y/N: It is done. 

Somewhere Else

Pyrrha: Ms Amber?
She asked as she looked at Amber, seeing her standing a large court as she held her staff.

Amber: Ms Nikos, I thought you were sleeping.
She said as she looked at her.

Pyrrha: Yeah... just heard you out here. What are you doing out here so late?

Amber: Just wanted to test something.
She said as she held her hand out, watching a small fireball forming in her hand.

Pyrrha: Is that part of your powers?
She asked as she stood before her, staring at the fireball.

Amber: Yeah.
She said as she looked at the small fireball before looking at Pyrrha. Her eyes slowly narrowing at her as the fireball slowly died.

Pyrrha: Amber?
She asked, noticing her change in her expression as Amber looked at her silently. Her eyes staring at her as she clenched her hand, crushing the fireball as the dark surrounded them.

Amber: I'm going to go to sleep.
She said before turning away from her.

Pyrrha: O-Okay good night Ms. Amber.
She said as Amber walked away from her. Leaving her alone on the porch as Pyrrha looked at her with confusion. 

Pyrrha: Did I do something? 
She asked as she looked at Amber but is met with silence as Amber walked further and further from her. 

Pyrrha: Did I do something wrong? 

Here is chapter 81 of Who The Monsters Are! Hoped you all enjoyed this chapter! What do you all think so far?