Chapter 6: The Devil's Reveal

Third Person POV 

Y/N was sitting in the cafeteria as he was eating his food. While he was eating, Team RWBY came to his table and sat by him. 

RWBY: Hey Y/N. 
They said to him. 

Y/N: Hey. 
He said as he continued to eat his food. 

Ruby: So what did Ozpin want to talk to you about? 
She asked. 

Y/N: Just about classes. 
He lied. 

Ruby: Oh. 

Weiss: Are you doing good? 
She asked. 

Y/N: Yes. Why? 
He asked. 

Weiss: Just making sure you pass the class. 

Y/N :Aw. Is the ice queen worrying about me? 
He teased. 

Weiss: N-N-No. J-J-Just don't want to see you fail. 
She blushed. 

Yang: Aw. Look at that, the ice queen melted. 
She teased. 

Weiss's face goes into a darker shade of red. 

Y/N: No need to be nervous snowflake. 
He chuckled. 

Weiss hides her away as she blushes even more while the girls giggled at Weiss's attempt to hide her blush. 

???: Hey pretty boy! 
He heard a guy's voice. 

Yang: Cardin leave him alone. 
She told him. 

Cardin: And what are you his boyfriend. 
He spat at her. 

Y/N continues to eat his food, ignoring him. 

Cardin: What's with the cast? Broke your arm punching. 
He tried to intimidate him. 

Y/N ignores him as he continues to eat his food. 

Cardin: Hey! Bitch boy! 
He yells at him while everyone in the room stopped to see what was happening. 

Cardin: Oh. Pretty boy gone silent. What happen? Lose a girl? What is it? No mommy to come and save you? 

Hearing this, a blue aura flickered around Y/N as he grabbed Cardin by the throat and smashing it into the table. Cardin yelled in pain as he held his face in pain but he was grabbed by Y/N and tossed into the ground. Russel, Sky, and Dove rushed at Y/N to try and stop him but were all shot in the leg. Cardin forms his mace and slams it into Y/N, hitting his demonic arm as he flies back. However unknown to Y/N, his demonic arm was shown as the bandages ripped off earning a gasp from everyone in the arm. 

Cardin: Oh look a freak! No wonder you don' talk! Is it because mommy isn't here to take care of you. 

Y/N clenched his fists as he looked at him. 

Cardin: What are you going to do YOU BI-
He was cut off before he could finish his sentence due to Y/N grabbing him by throat and slamming his head into the concrete to only pummel into the ground. 

Cardin tried to retaliate but Y/N grabbed Red Queen and stabbed him in the shoulder, earning a scream as everyone watched with shock and fear. Y/N continues to pummel Cardin deeper and deeper into the ground until he was no longer recognizable but only a puddle of blood. 

Looking around, he only saw the faces that gave him dirty looks as he saw them once again. Faces of disgust and looks telling that he was a monster. Not wanting to be in the room, he started heading to his dorm as he sheathed Red Queen. 

However while he went back to his dorm, Team RWBY were following after him as he went to his dorm. 

Y/N's POV