Chapter 82: Corrupted

Ruby's POV 

"Blake!" 
I yelled out as she looked at me. 

"Where have you been?" 
I asked as I looked at her. 

Blake: Studying. Why? 
She asked as she looked away from me. 

"Where you have been Blake? You don't come to the dorm anymore." 
I said as I continued to look at her. Seeing her hair was a mess as if she just woke up. 

"Have you been sleeping in late?" 

Blake: I'm finne Ruby. 
She said with a small smile. 

"Are you sure?" 
I asked, looking at her closely. 

Blake: Yeah. I'm fine. 

"Then where have you been sleeping if not in our room?" 

Blake: Y/N's.

"Y/N's?" 

???: Ruby! 
I heard her voice as I sighed. 

"Yes Weiss?" 
I asked as I turned to her, seeing her lookk at me with her hand on her hip. 

Weiss: You and I have an assignment to do. 
She said before dragging me by my shirt. 

"BUTIIDON'TWANTOTOWORK!"
I yelled as I saw Weiss whisper to Blake's ear, seeing Blake's arms crossed around her stomach. 

Third Person POV 

Father Anthony: You're back. I didn't expect to be back so early. 
He rasped as he looked at Y/N. His E/C eyes staring at him as he dropped a small ring before him. 

Y/N: The job is done. 

Father Anthony: All of them? 

Y/N: Whoever there was in that den is now dead. 
He said as Father Anthony slowly pulled  a bag of coin onto the table. 

Father Anthony: Here, take your coin. 
He said as Y/N grabbed the bag before walking to the door. 

Y/N: Tell me, Father Anthony. What was the source of this outbreak? 
He asked as he looked at him. 

Father Anthony: There are rumors that there was woman always involved in them. 
He answered as Y/N stared at him. 

Y/N: A woman? 

Father Anthony: Many have said she comes to them in their dreams. A woman with pale skin in a black dress. 

Y/N: I see. 
He said before turning away. 

Y/N: It was a pleasure working with you. 
He said before leaving him in the church alone. 

Y/N: So you haven't left things alone huh, mother. 

Pyrrha's POV 

Dream 

???: Oh, Pyrrha. 
I heard her voice again, calling out my name in a lullaby as I felt a sharp pain in my left arm. I raised my hand as my eyes widen, seeing black veins coursing throughout my arm. 

"W-What is this?" 
I asked in shock as I suddenly felt her cold hand on my shoulders. 

???: You're finally here. 
I heard her voice, full of malice as I stood there in silence, my eyes slowly trailing towards her. Seeing her bloody grin and her white fangs stained with blood. 

"W-What are you?" 
I asked, seeing her so close to me, feeling her hands on my shoulders. 

???: I am you, my dear. 
She whispers into my ear as I felt the sharp pain growing up towards my arm. 

"W-What is this?" 
I groaned, gripping onto my left arm as I turned towards her. My eyes widening as I stared at her. Or myself. Seeing her blood-like red eyes as she stared back at me, seeing her grin as she stood by me. Her hands on my shoulders as I felt the sharp pain continuing into my shoulder. The pain suddenly increasing as I felt to my knees, now holding onto my shoulder, feeling it course through my shoulder. 

"What is this!?" 
I yelled in pain, now holding onto my shoulder as I groaned in pain. Hearing her sinister voice whisper into my ear as my eyes widen. 

"W-W-What are you?" 
I ask her, looking into her red eyes as she grins, revealing her bloody fangs. 

???: I am you. 

Here is chapter 82 of Who The Monsters Are! Hope you all enjoy it! What do you all think so far?