Chapter 10: Anger

Third Person POV 

In the Emerald Forest, Y/N stood in front of Dante as he was in his devil form. His E/C eyes glaring at him as he stood there. 

Feeling nothing but anger, he charges at Dante and slashes at him

Feeling nothing but anger, he charges at Dante and slashes at him. Dante side steps out of the way as Y/N went past him. Y/N slowly turns around to see Dante standing there as he shrugs his shoulders. 

Dante: That was a close one. 
He said as he looks at him. 

Growling, Y/N shot Blue Rose at him but Dante slashed through the bullets. Getting angrier and angrier, Y/N charges at Dante and slashes at him. 

CLANG 

Dante brought up Rebellion to block Red Queen as he smirks at Y/N. 

Dante: That devil form sure has boosted your strength. 
He chuckles as he holds his sword up. 

Y/N throws an uppercut, launching Dante up before throwing Rebellion into his chest. Dante was once impaled onto a tree as he looks at him with anger. 

Dante: Not bad. 
He chuckles as he elbows the tree down, letting him go free. 

Not caring what he has to say, Y/N charged at Dante with Red Queen in hand to stab Dante once more. 

PUNCH 

However Y/N was punched into a tree as he groans in pain while Dante was slowly walking to him. 

Dante: But you have so much to learn. 
He said as a red aura slowly formed around him. 

Y/N charges at him once again and thrusts Red Queen at his adversary but was stopped. Y/N looked at Dante as he was covered in red aura while holding the tip of his sword. 

Y/N growls and tries to shoot at Dante's head with Blue Rose

BANG 

Y/N shot at Dante but he blocked it with his sword. Dante reels his hand back and punches Y/N across the face. Y/N lets go of his sword to throw a kick at Dante. Dante grabs his leg and throws him onto the ground. Y/N groans in pain and hits Dante across the face. Dante slowly turned his head to face him and punches Y/N away. Y/N crashes into a tree as he grabs Blue Rose to aim at him.