Chapter 76: Night on the Road part 2

Y/N's POV 

THUD 

"Looks like the whole party is here." 
I muttered as I looked around to see a group of 15 around me. 

"Look at all of you. All grown up." 
I said as I felt their glaring eyes. 

???: Die! 
A voice cried out from behind as I gripped Red Queen. I quickly turned around to meet another pair of eyes as a large knife thrust towards me. I stepped to the side, letting the knife slip past me, before wrapping my hand around the man's throat and slammed him into the ground. The man went motionless as the others started moving in. 

"Good." 
I thought to myself as I saw 3 swordsman. Their hands around their hilts as they charged at me. 

???: Die! 
One screamed as I avoided their strike before swinging upwards, slashing one from the gut to their shoulder. 

"2 down." 
I thought to myself as I clashing against the other 2. Their eyes glaring at mine as they tried to push me down onto the ground. Their hands gripped around their hilt and blade. 

"Good." 
I thought before pushing them back before pulling out Blue Rose. 

BANG 

Somewhere Else 

???: Hurry up! The heretic is here to destroy our life's work! 
A masculine voice called out as they stood behind another. 

???: Is it set!? 
The voice called out again as the other remained silent, their hands clasped together as they knelt on the ground. 

BANG 

???: Hurry! 
The man cried out before grabbing a sword and leaving the room. 

BANG 

Another shot rung throughout the dark temple as the man knelt there in silence. His hands clasped together tightly as he muttered to himself. 

???: Die! 
Another voice cried out before being drown out by another shot while the man continued to mutter to himself. Gunshots continued to rung throughout the temple as black liquid slowly dripped from the man's clasped hands. 

THUD 

Y/N busted through the wall of the temple before landing in front of the cultist. The cultist's eyes widening with fear as Y/N knelt before him. Seeing his E/C eyes and blank expression as he gripped another cultist by the hair, pressing him into the broken temple before raising Blue Rose at him. 

BANG 

The cultist fell to the ground as Y/N looked at him. His E/C eyes staring at the cultist's raggedy clothes before looking at his hands. 

Y/N: A ritual. 
He muttered before taking another shot at the cultist. Putting another into his skull before dumping the rest into his chest. 

Y/N: That is it for this temple. 
He said before leaving the empty temple. 

Time-skip

Y/N's POV 

"Hey babe." 
I said as I held my scroll in my hand, laying under the sheets as I stared at the cieling. 

Blake: Hey babe. Missed you. 
She said as I chuckled. 

"I've only been gone a few days." 
I chuckled at her. 

Blake: It's boring without you here. 
She said with a yawn. 

"What time is it is there?" 

Blake: Midnight. What's the time for you?