Chapter 3: Unrelenting Hatred

Third Person POV

In the Emerald Forest where the initiations occurred, Y/N was killing grimm left and right as he held Red Queen and Blue Rose in his hands. Killing to just kill. Out of anger. Rage. Hatred. Hatred against those that tried to kill him. Those that he considered family. 

Y/N's POV 

"Come at me you motherfucker." 
I said as a beowolf lunged at me with its claws intending to dig into me. 

I dodged to the left and swung its head clean off. The beowolf fell to the ground as I turned around to see another, trying to do the same. I pulled up Blue Rose and aimed at its head. 

BANG 

I shot its head clean off and it fell to the ground, slowly deforming as it laid there. I turned around and saw a group of beowolves looking at me. 

"This is going to be fun." 
I said as I held Red Queen in my hand. 

The group of beowolves charged at me and I slashed at one before turning around to slash at the other. One lunged at me from the side and I pulled out Blue Rose to shoot at it. Before I could react, one of them was able to knock me down onto the ground as they lunged at me. Trying to kill me there. 

"Not this time." 
I said as I used my semblance. 

I saw its blue aura grab their heads and crush it as I pushed their bodies off of me. I slowly got up and saw multiple groups of beowolves standing in front of me. 

"Who's next." 
I said as I got ready to fight them all once again. 

BANG 

Third Person POV 

Before Y/N could do anything the group of beowolves were suddenly killed and now laid on the ground as a man in a red trench coat stood behind them. 

Y/N: Who are you. 
He said as he looked at the man. 

???: No one special. Just sought to help you. 
He said to Y/N. 

Y/N: I don't need help. 
He said with hints of anger. 

???: You sure looked like you needed it. What is a fine man like you doing out here. 
He said as he looked at Y/N. 

Y/N: None of your business. 
He said to him. 

???: What made you feisty. Lost a family? 
He said to Y/N, who was trying to keep his anger to himself. 

???: Lost your girl? 
He asked. 

Y/N: SHUT UP! 
He yelled as he shot at the man. 

The man dodged as he pulled out his guns, looking at Y/N as he charged at him. 

???: Not a bad shot. 
He said as he saw Y/N charged at him with Red Queen in his hand. 

CLANG 

The stranger and Y/N clashed against each other as they stared at each other. 

???: Why so serious? 

Y/N didn't say anything as he swung at the man, only to miss as the stranger jumped into the air. Y/N jumped after him and slashed his sword at him. The stranger blocked the attack and pulled out two hand guns to shoot at Y/N. Y/N dodged the gun shot but noticed that the bandage around his arm was revealing his demonic arm. 

???: Nice arm. 
He said to Y/N. 

Y/N: What do you know of it. 
He said as he shot at the stranger. 

???: You'll have to find out. 
He said as he pulled out his sword. 

Y/N held Red Queen in his hand as he revved his sword. The stranger smirked as he mimicked what Y/N did, earning a growl from Y/N. 

A/N: Anyone understand the reference? 

Y/N charged at the man and slashed a him, only to have the man dodge the slash. The man slashed at Y/N and Y/N was able to block it. Y/N and the stranger clashed against each other as their clashes echoed throughout the forest. 

???: Not bad. 
He said as he looked at Y/N. 

Y/N didn't answer as he saw the stranger lose his balance. Taking this chance, Y/N threw a hard kick at the man and staggering him as he dropped his sword. Y/N kicked him into a tree and grabbed his sword to throw it at the man. The man was impaled into the tree as Y/N panted from fighting him. 

Y/N: Good riddance. 
He said as he started walking out of the Emerald Forest, leaving the man impaled to the tree. 

Y/N: Shit. Looks I have to refill the ammo. 
He said as he started heading to the docks. 

Unknown to Y/N, the stranger slowly pulled out his sword and knelt on the ground as he groaned. 

???: Man. That kid has skill with that sword. 

???: You're finally done with your fun Dante. 

Dante: Come on Vergil. It was entertaining wasn't it? 

Vergil: Seeing my son beat you in a sword fight? Yes it was entertaining. 
He said with a chuckle as he looked to Alissa. 

Alissa: Do you think that he'll accept me as his mother? But I-I'm not really his. 
She said as she looked at Vergil. 

To Y/N 

Y/N was walking out of the bullhead and head out to look for a shop for ammo. As he walked down the street, he saw team RWBY walking around. 

Ruby: Hey Y/n! 
She said as she waved to him. 

Y/N slowly waved back as she smiled at him. 

Yang: Hey Handsome. 
She said as she winked towards him. 

Blake/Weiss: Hey Y/N. 
They said as they stood behind Ruby. 

Ruby: So what are you doing? 
She asked. 

Y/N: Just getting ammo for Blue Roes. 
He answered. 

Ruby: OHHHHHHSOCOOL! 
She yelled as she started inspecting Blue Rose. 

Y/N: Well, I'm going to get going. I'll catch you all later. 
He said before walking away. 

Ruby: Okay bye Y/n! 

Y/N walked away, leaving team RWBY as they watched him walk away to find ammo for his weapons. 

To Cinder 

Cinder, Mercury, and Emerald were sitting in a bullhead as they were chuckling. 

Mercury: So what happens now baby? 
He asked her. 

Cinder: We meet with Roman and Neo then the white fang. 
She said. 

Mercury: Sounds like fun. 
He said as he pecked her. 

Cinder: It will be a lot more fun when we watch our enemies burn. 

To Y/N 

Y/N: Thanks for the ammo. 
He said to the owner. 

Owner: No problem kid. 

Y/N grabs the ammo and inserts into Blue Rose before walking out of the building. Y/N started to walk down the road but saw someone that he wished to never meet again. 

Y/N: Neo. 
He said with anger in his voice. 

He saw Neo walking towards a warehouse but he started pulling out Red Queen, remembering the mission that Cinder and Salem planned. 

Y/N: Let me return the favor Cinder. Emerald. Mercury. Neo. Salem. 

Here is chapter 3 of Who The Monsters Are! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! What do you all think so far? 

What do you all think should happen next?