Chapter 66: Forever Falls Part 2

Third Person POV 

Salem: W-Where am I? 
She asked weakly as she slowly looked around, seeing a black substance surrounding her arms as Mundus stood in front of a mirror. 

Mundus: Awake I see. 
He comments as Salem glared at him. 

Salem: What in the world are you doing. 
She growls as Mundus slowly turned towards her. 

Mundus: Watching the human kill your pet. Watching him as your pet struggles to survive. 
He said before stepping to the side, revealing the mirror as Salem's eyes widen. Seeing Mercury punch Y/N and sending him into a tree. 

Mundus: He's certainly improved. 
He chuckles as Salem watched with widen eyes. 

Salem: Y-Y/N... 

Mundus: With my powers, the young boy as your son will fall to my puppet's hand. 

To Y/N 

Mercury: This is for Cinder! 
He yelled before punching Y/N across the jaw, sending him away into a nearby tree. 

Y/N: Impressive. 
He chuckles as he knelt on the ground, wiping blood off of his cheek. 

Mercury: You'll pay! 
He screamed as he charged at Y/N, the young swordsman smirking as Mercury swung his leg down towards him. 

THUD 

Mercury: What!? 
He yelled as Y/N caught his leg before slamming him into the ground. 

Mercury: Gah! 
He gasped as Y/N slammed his foot onto Mercury's leg, hearing him scream as Y/N smirked. 

Y/N: For a guy with mechanical legs, you surely still feel it when I do this. 
He chuckles before being kicked off as Mercury quickly sat up, holding his leg in pain. 

Y/N: Look at that. Did you really think you could beat me just like that? 
He asked, chuckling as Mercury continued to hold onto his leg. 

Mercury: Y-Y-You bastard. I-I'll get you. You'll pay! For Cinder! Emerald! Neo! 
He screamed as Y/N chuckled before pulling out his sword. 

Y/N: Not in this lifetime. 
He said, approaching him as Mercury scooted away from him, attempting to get away. 

Mercury: I will make you pay. 
He growls as Y/N continued to approach him. 

???: AH! 
A scream was heard as Y/N turned to the side before hearing a roar. 

Y/N: Grimm. 
He growls angrily as Mercury slowly raised his hand, a dark aura slowly surrounding his arm as Y/N turned towards him. His eyes widened as Mercury grinned. 

Mercury: DIE! 
He screamed as Y/N was sent to the ground, a dark aura slowly engulfing his shoulder as Mercury lay there on the ground.

Mercury: M-Mundus. I did it. 
He chuckles softly as a dark aura slowly surrounded him. 

Mundus: Good. Good. Now to wait for the others. 
He said as Mercury slowly faded away. 

???: Y/N! 
A feminine voice called out as Ruby knelt down next to the unconscious swordsmen. 

Ruby: Y/N. Wake up! 
She yelled as she shook him, hearing him groan as a dark aura engulfed him. 

Ruby: Y/n! 
She screamed as she continued to shake him. 

???: Ruby! We got to go! 
Another voice yelled as Ruby looked up. 

Ruby: Y/N's unconscious! We have to get him out of here!

Somewhere Else 

???: Vergil. Dante. Sounds like Y/N is in trouble. 
A feminine voice said as the two turned towards the stranger. 

Dante: What did the guy do this Alyssa. 

Alyssa: From how it sounds, a fight and grimm. 
She answered as Vergil stood up, wielding his sword in hand as the two looked at him. 

Dante: Where are you going? 

Vergil: Checking things out. Won't be long. 

Here is chapter 68 of Who The Monsters Are! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! What do you all think so far? 

What do you all think should happen next? 

A/N: Sorry for not updating this book in a while. The one that requested this book suddenly never responded to my messages. They were responding frequently and informed me of what they wanted in the story. That was until a few months ago when they just stopped responding. However, hope you all enjoyed with what I could come up. Till next time.