Chapter 68: Revenge

Third Person POV 

THUD 

???: Someone's finally here. 
A voice chuckled as Y/N slowly turned to his side, his E/C eyes glaring at the man before him. 

Y/N: Mercury. 
He scowled as Mercury slowly walked out from a tree, smirking at the young swordsman. 

Mercury: Ready for another? 
He asked, raising his hands up as dark aura flickered around him. 

Y/N: Ready to join them in hell? 
He asked with a grin as Mercury growled before throwing a roundhouse kick. 

CLANG 

Mercury: What? 
He asked with confusion as Y/N held onto his leg with his demonic arm before being reeled into a tree. 

Mercury: What the hell? 
He asked before quickly getting to his feet and turned around, his eyes widening as Y/N quickly brought down Red Queen on top of him. 

SHANK 

Red Queen struck the ground as Mercury stared at Y/N, seeing his grin as sweat ran down his face. 

Y/N :What's wrong Mercury? Waiting for my girls to interrupt the fight? 
He asked, grinning at him as Mercury jumped back, getting away from him. 

Y/N: Is that really it? 
He asked, laying Red Queen onto his shoulder as Mercury continued to stare at him. 

Y/N: Is that all it takes to silence you? Slamming you into the ground and almost taking your head off? 
He asked as he walked around him while Mercury did the same. 

Mercury: Coming from a dead man. 
He scowled angrily, clenching his fists tightly as Y/N chuckled. 

Y/N: Oh? I feel more alive than I ever have.
He grinned before charging at him, gripping his hilt as Red Queen's blade cut through the green grass, coming towards Mercury as he slowly raised his leg.

CLANG 

Mercury: Is that all you have to offer? Is that all you have after all of this time? 
He asked as Y/N glared at him, his weapon struggling against his metallic legs. 

Mercury: Is that all? 
He asked before quickly switching to another, his leg cutting through the side as Y/N slowly released Red Queen. 

CLANG 

Mercury: What!? 
He asked with shock before being slammed into the ground once more. 

Mercury: GAH! 
He gasped in pain as he quickly looked up before feeling a hard fist coming down onto his jaw. 

Y/N: Is that it. 
He said before driving another fist across his face, his E/C eyes glaring down at his bloodied face as another fist struck across his jaw. 

Y/N: Where did all that power? 
He asked as he continued to pummel Mercury, not noticing the dark aura flickering around them. 

Mercury: Enough! 
He yelled as Y/N was suddenly flung off of him. 

???: AH! Y/N! 

Y/N: What the hell? 
He asked with confusion before Mercury stood behind Weiss, his arm around her throat as she looked at him with fear. 

Y/N: Let her go. 
He growled angrily as Mercury grinned. 

Mercury: Or what? 
He asked as Weiss attempted to pry his arm off. 

Y/N: Let her go! 
He yelled as he reached for Red Queen. 

Mercury: Ah. Ah. 
He said, holding Weiss's rapier in hand, pointing it towards her as she looked at him with fear. 

Y/N: Let her go. 
He growled as Weiss slowly closed her eyes, a knight slowly forming behind Mercury. 

Y/N: YOUBASTARD! 
He yelled as the knight stabbed a sword into Mercury's foot. 

Mercury: AH! 
He screamed as he threw Weiss to the ground before seeing Y/N. Seeing his demonic arm reaching for him before grabbing him and tossing themselves out the window. 

Weiss: Y/N! 
She screamed with horror before running to the destroyed window, her eyes widening as the two plummeted towards the ground. 

THUD 

Weiss: No...
She gasps before running out of the room. 

To Mercury 

Mercury: Finally...
He gasped, slowly standing up as Y/N laid on the ground, a puddle of blood forming beneath him. 

Mercury: I'll finally have my revenge. 
He gasped as he slowly grabbed onto Red Queen, lining its blade along Y/N. 

Mercury: This time, I win. 
He said as Red Queen was suddenly thrown to the side. 

Mercury: Wh-SHANK 
He yelled before feeling a pair of claws in his throat, gagging on his blood as he stared at Y/N with fear, his eyes staring into his golden eyes. 

Y/N: Foolishness, Mercury, Foolishness. 
He gripped his throat tightly, feeling his trying to pry his away as he glared at him. 

Y/N: Without strength, you can not protect anything.
He said before ripping his hand out, feeling blood spray all over him as Mercury fell to the ground, his lifeless eyes staring into the sky as others stared at him. Fear in their eyes as Weiss stood amongst them. 

 Y/N: Let alone yourself. 

Here is chapter 68 of Who the Monsters Are! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! What do you all think so far?