Chapter 9: Denial

Third Person POV 

Y/N was sitting in the cafeteria with Team RWBY while he was eating his food. While he was eating his food, a boy with blonde hair and a monkey tail came over to the table. 

???: Hey Blake, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out later. 

Y/N looked at Blake but looked away as he continued to eat his food, thinking about something. 

Blake: No Sun, I'm busy today. 
She said to the boy. 

Sun: Oh Okay. How about next weekend? 
He asked. 

Blake: Maybe...

Sun: Okay. 
He said as he went away. 

Yang: Come on Blake, why didn't you accept that cutie? 

Blake: Yang. 
She said as she looked at her. 

Yang: Hey. I'm just saying. 

Ruby: Hey Y/N. Are you okay? 
She asked as she notices him being quiet. 

Weiss: Yeah, you've been all quiet all day today. 
She said as she looked at him. 

Y/N: I'm fine. 
He said as he ate his food. 

Ruby: Sure? You've been sleeping in class today. 
She said as she looked at him with worry. 

Suddenly Y/N was punched in the back of the head, earning yells from team RWBY. 

RWBY: Y/N! 
They yelled as they saw Cardin standing behind him. 

Cardin: Hey look! Bitch boy isn't so tough now! 
He yells to his team. 

Sky: Yeah. Look at him. So pathetic. So weak! 

While the four looked at him, his demonic arm started glowing as Cardin noticed it. 

Cardin: Hey look, he has a broken arm still. 
He said as he kicked his arm, earning a yell from Y/N. 

Cardin: Look at him, he's crying. 
He mocked as he went to kick his arm once more. 

However Y/N grabbed Cardin's leg before elbowing him in the stomach, earning a grunt from Cardin as he staggers back. 

Cardin: Look at that! Pussy is awake! 
He yells as Dove charges at him. 

Dove throws a punch at Y/N but Y/N slams him into the ground before rolling across Dove's back, breaking his arm as he screamed in pain. Sky rushed at him but Y/N delivered a hard kick at the side of the head, knocking Sky to the ground. Sky quickly got back up and charged at him to punch him. Y/N grabbed his arm and broke it before elbowing him at the head. Sky fell onto the ground as Russel threw a hard kick at Y/N but he grabbed it before breaking his leg. Y/N kicked Russel at the face, sending him to the wall as he walked to Cardin. Out of fear, Cardin brought out his mace and slammed it at Y/N. Y/N side stepped his attack as Cardin continued to slam it around like an idiot. However seeing Ruby, Cardin slammed it towards the direction of Ruby as she shielded her arms out of fear. 

SLAM 

Y/N blocked it with his demonic arm but his arm was now revealed in its demonic form while Cardin looked at him. 

Cardin: HE'S A FREAK! JUST LIKE THE PATHETIC FAUNS HERE! 
He yells to the cafeteria. 

Cardin was punched onto the ground as Y/N's eyes filled with anger. 

Y/N: People such as you and the SDC are nothing but animals needed to be put down. 
He said as he slams the mace onto his chest. 

Cardin: AHHHH! 
He screamed in pain.