Chapter 62: Dante

Third Person POV 

Mercury: GAH! 
The silver haired fighter flung into a tree as Nero Angelo swung down upon Dante. 

Dante: Come on brother, is that all you can do in that? 
He asked, chuckling as he pulled out Rebellion. 

CLANG 

Dante: Come on Vergil

Dante: Come on Vergil. You can certainly do better than that. Is that all big brother can do? 
He asked as Nero Angelo growled louder before shoving him away. 

Jumping back, Dante quickly pulled out a hand  gun before aiming at Nero Angelo. 

BANG 

CLANG 

Dante: Did I get your attention now? 
He asked as Nero Angelo was now looking the other away, drops of blood forming beneath the swordsman. 

CRACK 

Mercury: What the? 
He asked as the dark swordsman slowly turned towards Dante, revealing a familiar face but with dulled eyes and a blank expression. 

Dante: Hello Vergil. 
He called out to him as Vergil charged at him, raising his sword at him once more. 

Dante: Oh for fuck sakes. 
He growled loudly as Vergil brought his sword down onto him. 

SHANK 

The large sword sunk into the ground as Vergil looked at Dante. Dante quickly spun around before throwing a kick from the side, sending Vergil into a tree. Grunting, Vergil slowly sat up before seeing Dante charging at him. 

Dante: Here I come Vergil! 
He yelled out as Vergil quickly rose his sword up, getting into a block stance as Dante reeled his sword towards to his side. 

CLANG 

Vergil: GAH! 
He gasped in shock as Dante brought the weight of his sword down. Sending him into the ground below as Mercury watched with shock. 

Mercury: W-What is this? 
He asked as Vergil attempted to push Dante off before being grabbed at the throat, a red aura flaring around him. 

Dante: Mundus will pay for what he did to you. 
He growled before slamming Vergil into the ground, knocking him out before slowly turning towards him. 

Mercury: Y-You're going to pay for that. 
He said as he slowly raised his fists up and planted his feet into the ground. 

Dante: May the best man win. 
He said as he leaned his sword on his shoulder. 

To Y/N 

BANG 

BANG 

BANG 

Ruby: HOWAREYOUSOFAST!? 
She yelled as Y/N continued to each shot from her. 

Y/N: Too slow red. 
He commented before dodging from an attack. 

Y/N: Oh, hello Yang. 
He said as she winks at him before throwing another punch at him. 

Y/N: Whoa. 
He said as Yang continued to attack him, backing up as she smirked. 

Yang: Let's see if you can handle all of this! 
She yelled before throwing another punch, aura slowly engulfing her arm as he jumped back. 

BANG 

Y/N: Whoa! 
He yelled as backed up before turning to the side, seeing Weiss with a glyph around her.

Y/N: What the hell? 
He asked out loud as the glyph swung its sword down towards him. 

THUD 

Weiss: Y/N? 
She asked as the dust flew around the room, earning the other's attention as they looked around the room. 

BANG 

The glyph suddenly fell to its knee as Weiss looked around in confusion. 

Weiss: W-What? Where did that come from? 
She asked in confusion as she looked around. 

Y/N: Hello ice queen. 
He said as she turned around to see Y/N leaning against a wall with Blue Rose in hand. 

Weiss: You dolt! I'd thought I'd hurt you or something! 
She yelled at him. 

Y/N: Well, you'd have to do a lot more than that to do that. 
He chuckled as she glared at him, her glyph slowly getting up. 

Weiss: Y/N...
She growled as he looked towards her. 

Y/N: Round 2? I'll gladly take this dance ice queen. 

Somewhere Else 

???: How's the kid doing Alyssa? 
A woman asked as Alyssa stood over a tomb. 

Alyssa: I've heard he's doing well back at Beacon. Why do you ask Raven? 
She asked as she stood over the tomb, her hands clasped together with her eyes shut. 

Raven: Just wondering about the boy after he killed a few of my men. 
She replied as she sipped out of a cup. 

Alyssa: Hmm..
She hummed as she continued to stand before the tomb. 

Raven: Why are you even here in this place. 
She said as she looked at her. 

Alyssa: I've come here to meditate. 

Raven: About what. 

Alyssa: To meditate about those three. 

Raven: Oh really. To wish the best of wishes to Vergil, Dante, and Y/N? 
She asked before taking another sip. 

Alyssa: Yes. 

Raven: Those three can take care of themselves. 

Alyssa: Not with Mundus, that beast is behind everything. 

Raven: What? 
She asked as she looked at her with confusion. 

Alyssa: That monster is behind everything that happened to them. Dante. Vergil. Y/N. He's the reason why they're all like this. 

Somewhere Else 

Mundus: So you've lost to the Sparda. 
He said as he looked at a bloodied Mercury on the ground. 

Mundus: No matter, you'll soon be stronger and you'll have your revenge boy. 
He said as a purple aura slowly engulfed Mercury. 

Mundus: With time, you'll be able to bring down that boy once and for all. 

A/N: Sorry that I haven't been able to update lately. I've just been busy with college and work. So I won't be able to update as often as I wish to. Stay safe everyone! 
Here is chapter 62 of Who The Monsters Are! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! What do you all think so far? 

What do you all think should happen next?