Prologue: Betrayal

Third Person POV 

In a forest, there was a boy with H/C hair and E/C eyes runnign through the forest as three people and a group of beowolves were chasing after him. As he ran, a girl with green hair continued shooting at him with her weapons as he tried to avoid them. This boy was no other than Y/N L/N. A boy that worked with Salem. 

Y/N's POV 

"Why is Salem attacking me?" 
I asked myself. 

"I didn't do anything but help Cinder and Emerald with the mission with the fall maiden." 
I said to myself as I ran. 

"Then they broke my heart." 
I said to myself as I continued to run. 

Flashback 

Third Person POV 

Y/N was walking throughout the dark castle with his hands folded behind his back. As he walked throughout the castle, he looked at his demonic arm with his each step echoing throughout the forest. 

Y/N: I was cast out of the village all because I had this arm. 
He said to himself, clening his hand. 

Y/N continued walking and until he heard moaning coming from a room. Confused, he walked towards it. There he heard something that broke his heart. 

Y/N: Cinder? Emerald? 

Cinder: Oh yeah. *moans* Mercury Fuck me! 
She moaned. 

Mercury: What about Y/N? 

Emerald: Fuck him. We got a real man right here. 

Y/N opened the door and saw them. There he saw Neo, Cinder, and Emerald with Mercury. Cinder sitting on his lap. Emerald on Mercury's left arm as Neo looked at him with a grin. 

Y/N: W-Why? 
He asked, heartbroken. 

Emerald/Cinder/Neo: Because we never loved you. 

In a instant, Y/N ran down the hallway leaving the three to their session. Y/N continued to run until he ran past Salem. 

Salem: What is it Y/N? 
She asked in a caring manner. 

Y/N: N-Nothing. 
He said as he ran down the hall from her. 

Salem: Y/N. 
She said with a worried tone. 

Flashback Ends 

Y/N continued running throughout the forest as a beowolf lunged at him. Y/N pulled out blue rose and took its head off. The beowolf crashed into the ground as Y/N ran, trying to get away from his attackers. Y/N continued running as Emerald continued to attack him as she fired at him. Y/N continued running until he reached the end of a cliff as there was a river running below it. 

Y/N: Shit. 
He said as he turned around but saw Cinder, Emerald, and Mercury with beowolves behind them. 

Cinder: End of the line Y/N. 
She said with a grin. 

Y/N: Why are you after me! 
He yelled at them. 

Cinder: Because you were weak. 
She said as she held onto Mercury's hand. 

Mercury charged at him and threw a kick at him. Y/N side stepped and kicked Mercury, sending him away. Emerald fired at Y/N but Y/N pulled out Blue Rose and shot at her. Emerald dropped her guns as she held onto her injured hand. 

???: ENOUGH! 
Another woman yelled as Y/N crashed into the ground. 

Cinder: Mistress. 
She said as she saw Salem walking towards Y/N. 

Salem: Why did you betray us? 
She asked Y/N. 

Y/N: I-I didn't.
He said, groaning from the pain. 

Salem: Don't lie to me. 
She said with venom as she stepped on Y/N's chest. 

Y/N groaned out of pain as Salem stepped on him. 

Y/N: I-I would never betray you. 
He told her. 

Salem: Then why did you help Amber? 
She asked him. 

Y/N: I-I-I never did. 
He gasped. 

Salem: LIAR! Cinder and Emerald said you helped her! 
She yelled at him. 

Y/N: I-I-I-

Before Y/N could talk, Salem picked him up and stabbed him with a sword. Y/N coughed out blood as he held his wound as Salem held the sword in his chest. 

Salem: I can't believe you. 
She said with tears in her eyes. 

Salem: I took you in. Nurtured and protected you. I loved you Y/N. 
She said with tears running down her cheeks. 

Salem: Then you betray me. 
She said with hurt in her voice. 

Y/N: I-I would never betray you.
He said as he looked at Salem. 

Y/N: But if you're that easily fooled then might as do this. 
He said as he cut the sword with Red Queen and fell into the river below the cliff. 

As he fell, Salem reached for him before he fell. However before she could react him, Y/N fell into the river below them. Salem stood in front of the cliff with tears in her eyes as Cinder, Mercury, and Emerald walked to the cliff. 

Emerald: What happens now? 
She asked. 

Cinder and Mercury remained silent as Salem looked at the spot where Y/N fell. 

Salem: Find the fall maiden and take her powers. 
She said as she opened a portal, walking away from the three. 

Cinder: Well done love. 
She said as she kissed Mercury. 

Emerald: Good thing we got rid of that freak. 
She said as she hugged Mercury's arm. 

SHANK 

Suddenly Mercury was stabbed from behind. Before the two girls could react, they were kicked away as the man held Mercury by the hair. 

???: Foolishness Mercury. Foolishness. 

Y/N's POV 

I felt my cold body on a shore as I looked at the blue sky. 

"So this is how I go out huh?" 
I asked myself. 

Alone. Unloved. Betrayed by those I loved. 

"I guess I was pathetic." 
I told myself. 

I saw my vision going blurry as I heard footsteps coming from the side. I turned my head and saw a woman. A woman in purple dress. Suddenly I felt myself get picked up as I heard a man's voice only. Before I finally lost the strength to stay awake. 

"It'll be okay son." 

Here is the Prologue of Who The Monsters Are! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! What do you all think so far? 

What do you all think should happen next?