𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

"Well, looks like all of your wounds are healed up

"Well, looks like all of your wounds are healed up." Shinobu stated as she sat back down onto the small wooden stool. Tanjiro was being examined by the Insect Hashira and it seemed everything was all good.

"I'm so sorry I can't see you all off," She said while holding a hand up to her chest with a grin. "But please do your best from now on."

Tanjiro smiled brightly, "Yes! Thank you so much! Ah— Oh yeah! There's something I want to ask you."

"What is it?"

"Have you ever heard about the 'Dance of the Fire God' before?"

"I haven't." Tanjiro raised his brows in shock.

"E-Eh?! W-Well... What about Breath of Fire?"

"Never heard of it!"

The Hashira hadn't heard of it before? Tanjiro thought. It was in mine and Y/n's family. So how does a Hashira not know of this?

"Well, these techniques I learned in my family with my father while growing up. Y/n's family had been working with a breathing style like that too. I saw her use it in that fight at Onutama."

He then began to go into more detail and his circumstances from he beginning. Shinobu nodding along as he explained.

She put a hand to her chin in thought, "I see. So Y/n and you used your fathers' 'Breath of Fire' for some reason." She continued, "If you ask a Breath of Fire user, they may be able to help you with what you are looking for."

"I don't know 'Breath of Fire'. But I do know 'Breath of Flames'." She finished.

He raised an eyebrow up in confusion, "But, aren't they... the same?"

"I'm afraid I don't know the details either... I'm sorry. It's just, in that situation, there's a very strict rule about the phrasing. You don't just call 'Breath of Flames' 'Breath of Fire'. For details, it may be a good idea to visit Rengoku-San, the Flame Hashira." Shinobu mentioned.

That may be a good idea! It wouldn't hurt to talk to the Flame Hashira. He may know better details on it. I'm sure Y/n would like to ask him face to face as well.

"That— would be great! I'm sure Y/n has just as many questions as I do about the 'Breath of Fire'."

Shinobu nodded her head. They turned their heads to hear the sound of hooting.

Your owl, Fuyu, landed onto the open window sill of the room. Your owl bowed to the two, making Shinobu nod her head down to the bird.

"I shall ask the owl." Stated Shinobu, turning back to be red haired male. "But it may take some time."

┌───͙⊱••✩••̩̩͙⊰•───┐

Alright. Time to depart! Tanjiro thought as he happily walked down the hall towards his next destination. Taking another breath, he noticed someone's scent.