11-20

11. Questioning the crime 

 After the reform and opening up, there were more opportunities. At that time, the third brother was not very young. As long as you dare to go out, you will not be afraid of becoming famous!

Su Yun thought well, and planned to change the fate of her third brother, but this hasn't started yet. Grandma Su knew about Su Qian's desire to be a soldier. She found out angrily, leaning on a cane. , His face was particularly ugly, "Su Zhan, come out for me, are you trying to piss me off?"

"Mom, why are you here?" It's rare that the old mother came home, Su Zhan was very happy, but watched Grandma Su's anger. , He was also puzzled.

"Why? I can't come yet?" Grandma Su was still sick before. Su Yun was not used to seeing her suddenly, "Grandma, are you here? Sit down, drink some water, and have something to say. Say, Dad, you help grandma sit down and I'll pour you water! Grandma, I'll pour you a glass of sugar water!"

She was so attentive, and Grandma Su glared at her. She was puffed up and looked at Su Yun. The hippie smiled is even more unhappy, "Don't change the subject for me, Su Zhan, listen to me, if you really don't recognize my mother, you can let your sons go to the army and die outside!"

"Mom, what are you talking about? I don't understand what you mean!" The old mother rarely came over, but she scolded him as soon as she came. Su Zhan is such a big person, and she doesn't look good in front of her daughter. , You go and pour a cup of syrup for grandma, mom, you have something to say slowly!"

"Yes, grandma, if you have something to say slowly, my second brother is going to be a soldier in my house, who else is going? Grandma, you are Who said it?" This was so angry that I got up from the bed. Su Qian would be miserable if he was really angry!

Su Yun silently gave his third brother a tear of sympathy and helped Su Zhan soothe Grandma Su, but Grandma Su is stubborn, so she is willing to listen, "Don't fool me, I heard that Su Qian is going to be a soldier. I disagree with this matter!"

"Mom, the third child did want to go before, but neither my mother nor I agreed. Don't worry, he won't go! Who told you about this?" I didn't expect Grandma Su to know about this. Su Zhan knows Grandma Su's attitude, and is quite worried, "Mom, don't be angry. If you are angry, your body is not worth it. The boss has told me that when the time comes, let the third child work in the factory. He went to serve as a soldier. He has an inappropriate personality, and we can't bear it!"

"What you said is true? Didn't fool me?" Grandma Su obviously doesn't believe in Su Zhan. After three, the daughter does not know the life or death, the boss is still obedient, but this young man has to be a soldier, can she not worry, can she not be angry?

Especially when he came back, he was lame, the boss is not too young, and there is no queen! If this is really long and two short, how can she live?

"Mom, how dare I fool you? What I said is true. If you don't believe me, you can ask him when the third child comes back! We will never let him serve as a soldier. Isn't he such a reckless temper to add chaos to the country?" The younger son is not as stable as the two older ones. Now his daughter is more sensible than before. Su Zhan is the one who is most worried about now!

"Yeah, grandma, my third brother's reckless look was beaten by my dad before! How could my dad let him go? Don't worry, don't go, don't be angry, it's not worth it to be angry Su Yun said peace on the side, Grandma Su waved her hand, but didn't want to hear her say, "What do you say, your lord? Didn't you hear your dad telling you to pour the water? Go and go!

"Grandma Su has always disliked Su Yun, and she couldn't bear to see her younger son spoiling her daughter like this!

"Okay, grandma, I'm going now, you sit down for a while, take a break, you I was tired when I walked over. "This has to be changed because Su Yun ignored Grandma Su before. She didn't like her and she was too lazy to serve! But she didn't have a long time thinking about the elderly. She could bear it, no need!

Turned around and went in, Grandma Su looked at Su. Yun frowned like this, "Your daughter has to teach me a little bit. I heard that she used to walk very close to the educated youth from the city. This is not good! "

Mom, how old is Duo?" What are you talking about? "Seeing Grandma Su talking about her daughter, Su Zhan is not happy.

"She is fifteen, how young?" In our rural areas, you can marry a child. Don't be used to her. Let her do some work. Don't know anything. If you can't marry then, you will lose the face of our Su family! "The rural girl has to learn to do things. The two of the old folks are not old and have been doing things? How old is Su Yun? The ground is not underneath, what is it like?

"Mom, Duo Duo has been working lately. Helping the family! "

Work for work, you have to let her go to the field to earn work points!" Is it possible that she is so old, and you still let her eat and drink for nothing? Azhi and Aqian are both at the age when they should get married. You shouldn't be anxious as a dad, but I'm anxious as a grandmother! I don't have many days, and I'm not at ease to watch them get married! "Grandma Su also knows that she doesn't have much time. Recently, she always lay in bed to rest. She also took a breath today. She felt that she might not be able to hold it for long.

"Mom, what are you talking about?" You are going to live a long life, and I have to be filial to you so that you can live a good life! "

Are you filial to me?" If you don't get angry, I'll do it. Anyway, you have to teach this girl carefully and let her go to work, but don't be so used to it! Didn't you listen to the gossip of the people in the village? You, the village chief, should set an example, otherwise who will listen to you? "

"Mom, I know, I'll arrange work for Duo Duo after I'm done, let her go herding cows, okay?"

"She's willing to go herding cows? That smells terrible !"

"Ken, this is She proposed it herself, this child is really sensible, don't worry about it, mom."

"It's okay to be really sensible." Anyway , she was dissatisfied with Su Yun, but Grandma Su's purpose today is not this.

...

"Parents, I'm back, I'm so thirsty, Duo Duo, pour me a glass of water!" It's really hot these days, it's obviously not summer yet, why is it so hot?

Su Qian was sweating profusely. Before I saw anyone, I heard his loud voice. Su Yun hurriedly poured water for him. Before he had time to drink, he saw Grandma Su sitting in the hall. I was scared, "Grandma, why are you here ?" Sitting here silently, what are you going to do? Can you not be so scary in the daytime?

"I can't come yet?" Why does Grandma Su feel so uncomfortable when she hears this?

"No, of course you can come, welcome, welcome!" Grandma Su is always on the Three Treasures Hall. Su Qian thought that Grandma Su had something to do with Su Zhan, so she wanted to leave after saying hello. He was thirsty and wanted to drink. water!

But how can I think that Grandma Su is looking for him, "Where are you going? Come here, I have something to ask you!"