311-320

Chapter 311 Toy

Zhao Yuemin is a playboy, very ruthless, and women are playthings to him, and it doesn't matter.

Anyway, all the women he met could be paid with money. As for marrying him, sorry, that absolutely does not exist.

Just because these women want to enter his Zhao family's door?

Go dream!

Even if Zhao Yuemin wanted to marry, he would definitely have to marry someone who was young and beautiful and could live in peace. How could he marry these vain people?

Men, sometimes it is like this. When you are in love, you want the other party to be beautiful, well-behaved and pleasant, and follow your own. But when it's time to get married, but you want the other party to be dignified and beautiful, and to be diligent and thrifty, it's really a double standard!

Zhao Yuemin is a typical example of them. He likes the way these women please him, but he dislikes such women who are vain and have no self-respect, so he dismisses these women.

He was extremely impatient. When Liu Yun saw it, her face changed quickly when she thought of what someone had said about her before, "Are you really so heartless? You don't care that we've been better?"

She must like Zhao Yuemin, this person She looks good and has a good family background. The key is to make girls happy and willing to spend money.

Liu Yun has always felt that it is very good to be with Zhao Yuemin, preferably the kind that can get married. But where did he think that Zhao Yuemin would break up with her after being with her for a few months? So cleanly divided?

Of course she was unwilling, but what can be done?

She had also approached Zhao Yuemin several times before, but Zhao Yuemin was extremely indifferent to her, as if she was not the other party's girlfriend before, but just a stranger. Can she feel better?

It's not that she hasn't been in contact with other men these days, but how can those men be better than Zhao Yuemin?

Her family background alone is incomparable, so she can't let go of Zhao Yuemin!

She has been trying to find a way to make Zhao Yuemin change her mind, but she has never been able to think of it, and it was a coincidence that day...

"Is it okay for everyone to get together and break up? Why do you have to come to me? We are already in the past tense. I have also given you all the compensation that you should have given when we broke up. What do you think of me?" Zhao Yuemin is the most annoying. Such a stubborn woman.

He was looking for people to play with before, and he must have been looking for interesting people, and most of them were the same. When he encountered this Liu Yun, he was blind and misunderstood.

At the beginning, he thought that the other party was beautiful and vain, so coaxing. It happened that he was bored during that time, so he just played with the other party. How did he think that the other party was really interested?

But the other party is like this, how can he marry her?

Not at all on the table!

"But we used to love each other so much, and we've been together for several months, so you don't miss the old feelings at all?" Seeing Zhao Yuemin's attitude, Liu Yun's heart became colder, and the idea became more and more firm.

"Why are you so ignorant? I told you that we have nothing to do with us. What are you doing here as a girl? You are shameless and I want to be ashamed. Okay, I have something else to do, so I won't be with you. Gossip here, so as not to be seen by others." Seeing Liu Yun's appearance like Chen Shimei, Zhao Yuemin was in a bad mood, so he raised his feet and left.